• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling [CLOSED] ଲ(ⓛ ω ⓛ)ଲ Neko's Cycling ଲ(ⓛ ω ⓛ)ଲ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can pay 50tbt for Merengue when shes in boxes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maybe 75-100tbt to ensure I get her r something? lol

I can pay 115 bells for her. Btw my birthday is soon so I'd be happy to get her~

You're talking about the website currency, right? The website has a currency called bells, I have 523, it's underneath the profile picture... if you're talking about in-game bells, Merengue is worth about 10mil

You're talking about the website currency, right? The website has a currency called bells, I have 523, it's underneath the profile picture... if you're talking about in-game bells, Merengue is worth about 10mil

Yeah TBT I know about that...

You have way more bells than me. You'd probably win her. You can have her I'll try finding another merengue before my birthday.. I also really hate making enemies so you can have her..

Last edited:
I won't pay too much if she's auctioned off, there's definitely going to be more Merengues being sold off, there seems to be a lot in cycling towns so you can take this one, I'm not too desperate lol

Last edited:
I won't pay too much if she's auctioned off, there's definitely going to be more Merengues being sold off, there seems to be a lot in cycling towns so you can take this one, I'm not too desperate lol

Aw omg ty! If you need anything like hybrids or bushes just ask me. I get a lot from TTing and seeing Leif. The garden shop.

I'm having a lot of trouble getting villagers out of my town, everyone. I have TTed almost 3 months, and NO ONE has pinged to move. I feel like giving up but I'll keep trying, if anyone has any tips that would be great.

I'm having a lot of trouble getting villagers out of my town, everyone. I have TTed almost 3 months, and NO ONE has pinged to move. I feel like giving up but I'll keep trying, if anyone has any tips that would be great.

Skip 2 days and talk to villagers about 'rumours'

I no longer need Pierce.

Make your you have 100 percent approval and town permit. Also talk to the villagers until someone pings since it is a new town.

Woooo, Cherry is in boxes!!!
I will be holding her until 12 AM est.
Also, I will now be adding everyone who recently asked to lurk on the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back