• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Closed! - Fruits/Vegetables/Star fragments/Wood/Iron/Gold/Weeds/Pearls/Shop (when open!)/Feel free to look around!

Status
Not open for further replies.

themysterybidder

🐴 Devoted to Buck! 🐴 (UK)
Bells
Switch
8113-5873-2420
Island
Hazzard
White Rose
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Violet
Red Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
Red Lily
Red Lily
Feedback
100% (306) +
My island is opened if anyone wants to visit to collect fruit, vegetables, anything on the ground, shop (when open), catch bugs, fish, dig fossils, gyroids or just have a look around. I haven't done much with my island, but feel free to speak with villagers too! Fruit and vegetables are available in stacks of 10 at the entrance on Sapphire. Items are to the right! :)

I might not be at my Switch, but any problems or questions please feel free to DM me!

Nothing is needed in return!

Last edited:
🐴 Bump! Added Royal crowns and NMTs!🐴
If you drop by, be sure to say hello to Buck! ;)
I might not be at my Switch, but if you have any problems, please DM me!​

Bump!
Fish bait and Customization kits now available!
If you drop by, be sure to say hello to Buck! ;)
I might not be at my Switch, but if you have any problems, please DM me!​

🐴 My island will be opened for a few hours if anyone needs fruit, etc. If you have any problems with the Dodo code or any questions please reply here or DM me as I probably won't be at my Switch! 🐴
All types of wood available and Gold Nuggets!​

🐴 Bump!🐴
I won't be at my Switch, if you have any problems please DM me!​

Last edited:
My island will be opened for a few hours if anyone wants to stop by!
I might not be at my Switch, please DM me if any problems with the Dodo!​

Sapphire Island is the only island with items on the ground - N6JXL
Hazzard Island (My main island) Doesn't have anything on ground apart from fossils and gyroids - B10F8
Hazzard (My 2nd Island) - Doesn't have anything on ground apart from fossils and gyroids - 9GC54

Feel free to to shake trees on any island!
I might not be at my Switch, but any problems please feel free to DM me!

🐴 Trash items, Clay, Stone, Pearls, Iron Nuggets, Gold Nuggets, Cherry Blossom petals, Wasp Nests, Young Spring Bamboo and Bamboo pieces have now been added!🐴
Any problems please leave a message here or message me as I may not be at my Switch!​

🐴 My 3 islands will be opened for a few hours if you want to drop by. Details and Dodo codes are in the opening post!🐴

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back