• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Closed Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which Villager Would You Like?: Carmen
Open Plot Available?: yes!
Availability and Timezone: cst, until around 1:30 pm today and later between 8 and 1030 pm cst

Which Villager Would You Like?: Ione
Open Plot Available?: yes
Availability and Timezone: EST, after 6pm

Which Villager Would You Like?: Carmen
Open Plot Available?: yes!
Availability and Timezone: cst, until around 1:30 pm today and later between 8 and 1030 pm cst
I will get Carmen in boxes for you! Sorry I missed you at 1:30 PM CST but I can catch you at the later time you mentioned!
Thank you for being my first customer! :)
Post automatically merged:

Which Villager Would You Like?: Ione
Open Plot Available?: yes
Availability and Timezone: EST, after 6pm
I'll get Ione in boxes after I'm done with Carmen or if you log on before the other person I can get Ione in boxes :)

Last edited:
Sure, I'll be around~
I saw you liked my post so I already decided to get Ione in boxes, I'm estimating she will take about 20 minutes to get ready for pickup, I'll let you know if it will take longer but I think she won't take long :)

Which Villager Would You Like?: Diana
Open Plot Available?: Yes
Availability and Timezone: CST, until about 7:30 tonight and all day tomorrow and Monday

Which Villager Would You Like?: Diana
Open Plot Available?: Yes
Availability and Timezone: CST, until about 7:30 tonight and all day tomorrow and Monday
Sure! I will get Diana ready after I'm done getting someone else's Carmen :)
I will be available all throughout the rest of the day and all day Monday as well :D

Which Villager Would You Like?: Lolly
Open Plot Available?: I'm a bit rusty on how villager moving out works(I'm from New Leaf, new to New Horizons). I'm at 10 villagers but I just got one of the villagers I don't want to agree to move out, and I'm going to time travel forward to when they are in boxes. When am I able to come and pick up Lolly?
Availability and Timezone: I should be available until most likely midnight tonight EST, and then pretty much all day tomorrow EST.

Thank you!

Which Villager Would You Like?: Lolly
Open Plot Available?: I'm a bit rusty on how villager moving out works(I'm from New Leaf, new to New Horizons). I'm at 10 villagers but I just got one of the villagers I don't want to agree to move out, and I'm going to time travel forward to when they are in boxes. When am I able to come and pick up Lolly?
Availability and Timezone: I should be available until most likely midnight tonight EST, and then pretty much all day tomorrow EST.

Thank you!
Sure I don't have any orders at the moment so I can get you Lolly
So since you have ten villagers and you kicked one out and you said your gonna time travel to the day the plot empties you should be good to go!
Please give me a bit over an hour to get Lolly ready thank you for being patient. :)

Sure I don't have any orders at the moment so I can get you Lolly
So since you have ten villagers and you kicked one out and you said your gonna time travel to the day the plot empties you should be good to go!
Please give me a bit over an hour to get Lolly ready thank you for being patient. :)
Sounds good!

Should I time travel to the last day my villager(Patty), is in boxes, or should I time travel to when she fully moves out and the plot is open? I just don't want to do the wrong thing by accident!

Sounds good!

Should I time travel to the last day my villager(Patty), is in boxes, or should I time travel to when she fully moves out and the plot is open? I just don't want to do the wrong thing by accident!
Time travel to when she fully moves out please :)

Gotcha, I'll have the plot ready! I also just paid you the 25 TBT in advance! Just PM me with the information whenever you have Lolly ready! :)
I'm so sorry for the long wait, it's been a busy day with the TBT egg hunt event starting today everything got kind of crazy but Lolly will be ready in like 3-5 minutes please forgive me

Fang
plot open now
I‘m on EDT
between 3 and 9 PM EDT tonight would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back