• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Cycling Closed Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raymond
Plot is available
Available right now until 1 am
Time zone CST
Available any day this week starting from 12pm or 10am to 11 pm or 1 am.

Which Villager Would You Like?: Melba!
Open Plot Available?: Yep!
Availability and Timezone: EST timezone. Available now! And at night for the next week. :>

Which Villager Would You Like?: Melba!
Open Plot Available?: Yep!
Availability and Timezone: EST timezone. Available now! And at night for the next week. :>
I'll get Melba ready as fast as I can but I need to do someone else's order first, sorry for the delay

Which Villager Would You Like?: reneigh

Open Plot Available?: I will time travel for one!

Availability and Timezone: anytime after 2pm EST, but I'll be available for a few more hours if I somehow catch ya!

Which Villager Would You Like?: reneigh

Open Plot Available?: I will time travel for one!

Availability and Timezone: anytime after 2pm EST, but I'll be available for a few more hours if I somehow catch ya!
I'll get Reneigh for you

Which Villager Would You Like?: Jeremiah
Open Plot Available?: Yes
Availability and Timezone: Free for the next hour tonight, after 7pm tomorrow, or any time Saturday. EST

Which Villager Would You Like?: Jeremiah
Availability and Timezone: Free for the next hour tonight, after 7pm tomorrow, or any time Saturday. EST
I'm sorry for seeing this late I will get Jeremiah for you after 7PM EST time tomorrow.

Hi @BrokenSanity ! I have an open plot today (sorry for the late notice, I have no idea how villager moving works). If you can squeeze in Huck (frog villager) into your cycling schedule, that would be great! I play on Central time, so I should be available tonight as well. Otherwise, no worries!

Last edited:
Hi @BrokenSanity ! I have an open plot today (sorry for the late notice, I have no idea how villager moving works). If you can squeeze in Huck (frog villager) into your cycling schedule, that would be great! I play on Central time, so I should be available tonight as well. Otherwise, no worries!
Yes I can get you Huck, I'll get him ready and I'll be on for the rest of the day :)

*NEW VILLAGERS ADDED!!!*
The following villagers are now available to purchase for 10 each just like everyone else:
Barold
Tank
Peewee
Lobo
Walt
Elmer
Dizzy
Rocco
Genji
Klaus
Eloise
Derwin
Violet
Rooney
Tucker
Spork
Boomer
Monty
Friga
Phil
Al
Pancetti
Cobb
Midge
Sterling
Limberg
I'm also now letting people who purchase a villager from me take 5 free items of their choice from the items dumped on my island!

Which Villager Would You Like?: Audie
Availability and Timezone:CST, available rest of the day starting at 11 am

Also is it okay that you lead me to your DIY item recipes after i talk to audie because that'll be my item type as my choice

Last edited:
Which Villager Would You Like?: Audie
Availability and Timezone:CST, available rest of the day starting at 11 am

Also is it okay that you lead me to your DIY item recipes after i talk to audie because that'll be my item type as my choice
Yes sorry I'm late to see this I will get you Audie shortly, I will bring you to my DIY pile area and you can pick out 5 :)

Which Villager would you like?: Jeremiah
Open plot available: yes
Availability and Timezone: If right now works then great but if not anytime between 4:00pm and 12:00am (monday Tuesday thursday friday or today) and timezone is PST.
Also is TBT in animal crossing or on here?

Last edited:
Which Villager would you like?: Jeremiah
Open plot available: yes
Availability and Timezone: If right now works then great but if not anytime between 4:00pm and 12:00am (monday Tuesday thursday friday or today) and timezone is PST.
Also is TBT in animal crossing or on here?
TBT is currency on this site, I'm sorry but I can't let you purchase Jeremiah because you don't have 10 TBT yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back