• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Gallery Closed for now

Bells
ど
う
ぶ
つ
森
I will do town flags for 10-25 TBT each depending on complexity... Just tell me the basics: What you would like on the flag, color scheme, etc.

For Luerna:
HNI_0082.JPG

For xxxmadison:
HNI_0085.JPG

Last edited:
Now partnering with nekosync! PM/VM him with requests or reply to the thread. He will do more than flags, so just ask. ^^​

Last edited:
Colours: pastel blue and pink and white
Has a pastel pink rose in the middle, pastel blue background and
Has *s is white?

20tbt?

Can I have one please? :) Moon based (Crescent, preferably) with the title, "Lumina" on it? Otherwise I'm not very picky ^^ But I would like it to look original please!

I'd like a flag that's pink, has a heart on it, and says "Amour" please <3 How much TBT would that be?

Last edited:
I'm not sure if you are still doing this, but I need a wooden sign.
That saids Story Trail on it. How much would something like that be?

Hey! I would need a bit more detail... since I have never done wood before, I need to finish the flag before I price which is what I normally do if they don't set a price. ^^

Questions:
1. What color wood?
2. Where would you like the words and how big?
3. What color and font-type for the letters?

Sometimes I let people decide what to pay too depending on what they think of the job I did.

Last edited:
Hey! I would need a bit more detail... since I have never done wood before, I need to finish the flag before I price which is what I normally do if they don't set a price. ^^

Questions:
1. What color wood?
2. Where would you like the words and how big?
3. What color and font-type for the letters?

Sometimes I let people decide what to pay too depending on what they think of the job I did.
Sure thing! Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. :D
1. Some kind of natural wood color, not too dark I guess I'm pretty flexible. It doesn't need to be very detailed, just so you can tell it is kinda a wooden sign.
2. Very big, just so you can see the words from fairly far away.
3. White or pale yellow, maybe use a simple easy to read font.

And one last thing, can you have a small arrow pointing to the right? :O

Here's a good example of what I need:
yaupon-trail-sign.jpg

Last edited:
Back