Gallery Closed for now

Bells
ど
う
ぶ
つ
森
I will do town flags for 10-25 TBT each depending on complexity... Just tell me the basics: What you would like on the flag, color scheme, etc.

For Luerna:
HNI_0082.JPG

For xxxmadison:
HNI_0085.JPG

Last edited:
Now partnering with nekosync! PM/VM him with requests or reply to the thread. He will do more than flags, so just ask. ^^​

Last edited:
Colours: pastel blue and pink and white
Has a pastel pink rose in the middle, pastel blue background and
Has *s is white?

20tbt?

Can I have one please? :) Moon based (Crescent, preferably) with the title, "Lumina" on it? Otherwise I'm not very picky ^^ But I would like it to look original please!

I'd like a flag that's pink, has a heart on it, and says "Amour" please <3 How much TBT would that be?

Last edited:
I'm not sure if you are still doing this, but I need a wooden sign.
That saids Story Trail on it. How much would something like that be?

Hey! I would need a bit more detail... since I have never done wood before, I need to finish the flag before I price which is what I normally do if they don't set a price. ^^

Questions:
1. What color wood?
2. Where would you like the words and how big?
3. What color and font-type for the letters?

Sometimes I let people decide what to pay too depending on what they think of the job I did.

Last edited:
Hey! I would need a bit more detail... since I have never done wood before, I need to finish the flag before I price which is what I normally do if they don't set a price. ^^

Questions:
1. What color wood?
2. Where would you like the words and how big?
3. What color and font-type for the letters?

Sometimes I let people decide what to pay too depending on what they think of the job I did.
Sure thing! Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. :D
1. Some kind of natural wood color, not too dark I guess I'm pretty flexible. It doesn't need to be very detailed, just so you can tell it is kinda a wooden sign.
2. Very big, just so you can see the words from fairly far away.
3. White or pale yellow, maybe use a simple easy to read font.

And one last thing, can you have a small arrow pointing to the right? :O

Here's a good example of what I need:
yaupon-trail-sign.jpg

Last edited:
Back