• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

🌈CLOSED FOR NOW | Tianna's Digital Art Shop | Headshots & Animated Icons🌈

I'd love to order something!
Type of commission: headshot please!
Character:
I'd love to order some art!

Form
Type of commission: Headshot
Character: (reference)
Snowifer-ac-reference-sheet.png

Form
Character:
Simon-ac-science-reference-sheet.png
Okay! Lovely characters the both of you have btw. Just send the TBT and I will get to it as soon as I can.

Also just warning that I do have some assignments to do for college but when I have spare time, I will complete it (in case it takes a while). :3

I was hoping your shop would reopen! I'd like to order 2 pieces, please.

Type of commission: Pixel, please.
Character: Our foster kitty, Mama Bourbon's refs

Character: My Rep Brody's refs (Could I get Brody with her heart barrette instead of her hat, please? Thank you!)

Total TBT = 100

Would you like the TBT now or when you're done? Thanks so much!

Last edited:
I'd love to get two pieces of art if you're still accepting

Character: Ref
-
Type of commission: Pixel

I was hoping your shop would reopen! I'd like to order 2 pieces, please.

Character: Our foster kitty, Mama Bourbon's refs

Character: My Rep Brody's refs (Could I get Brody with her heart barrette instead of her hat, please? Thank you!)

Total TBT = 100

Would you like the TBT now or when you're done? Thanks so much!
I'd love to get two pieces of art if you're still accepting

-
Type of commission: Pixel
Hey there! I can take both of these commissions (cute characters :3). Please send the TBT and I'll get to it as soon as I can!

Also I'm flattered at the re-opening comment sjsdfgjsf ty means so much to me ;w; I'm glad you like my art!

Hey there! I can take both of these commissions (cute characters :3). Please send the TBT and I'll get to it as soon as I can!

Also I'm flattered at the re-opening comment sjsdfgjsf ty means so much to me ;w; I'm glad you like my art!
I'll send the TBT asap. Thank you for taking my commissions! I'm so excited!

Thank you for accepting! I sent the TBT :blush:

Type of commission: (headshot/pixel) headshot
546AB1FC-BF9A-4C93-9637-656680F89FC3.jpeg

647E0320-A292-4AF7-801C-039CD037AED7.jpeg

E708ABC4-1717-4761-B8E4-1B93178DB5C7.jpeg

FA0F3A31-8B67-4FFE-9CA8-0B2030C3B33A.jpeg
i understand if you can’t draw her since it is an irl ref! if that’s the case, look in my signature and you’ll find two character links, just use either c:

Type of commission: (headshot/pixel) headshot
i understand if you can’t draw her since it is an irl ref! if that’s the case, look in my signature and you’ll find two character links, just use either c:
Ohhh it's one of the Squid Game characters! Never watched the show but I have seen it circulating on the net haha. Ya I can draw her np. :3 Send the TBT please and I'll get started as soon as I have some time. <3

Hello again Tianna! I'd like to order two pieces please!

Type of commission: headshot
Character:
7950f066-d965-47ed-aa03-2a508a0af518.png

Character:
6CD7E018-BEA2-459B-AC89-46C1C36F4EF9.jpeg

Character:
vSpNCIp.jpg
1638675681461.png

should I send TBT now?

Back