• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway [Closed for now] Free flowers / random DIYs / 2.0 items

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting

ahbramey

I can't eat cucumbers without me good mayo
Bells
Switch
0957-6990-8873
Feedback
100% (60) +
Hi! I have an overabundance of flowers on my island, so I would love for people to come take some! I also have some random DIYs and some items (including 2.0 items) you can take for free.

I will have to add anyone who wants to get flowers as a Best Friend so you can dig them up. PM me your Switch friend code. If you don't want to get flowers and are just interested in stopping by for the items/DIYs, reply in thread for Dodo. I will probably allow about 4 people at a time to prevent ridiculous interference. I will probably do this again because of the insane number of flowers on my island lol, so if today doesn't work for you, fret not.

Island rules:
1. You may take any REGULAR, NON-HYBRID flower that is planted on the beach or next to it. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ANY HYBRIDS PLANTED ON THE BEACH!!!! And please don't take flowers or any other greenery planted anywhere else on the island. I will do a hybrid giveaway later after I finish reorganizing my island.
2. The flowers are somewhat color coded and separated by type. If there is only one of a certain color or kind of flower left, PLEASE DO NOT TAKE IT!
3. You may shop.
4. You may take any of the items placed in front of the airport.
5. You may make multiple trips.

Items, DIYs, and flowers will all be first come, first served. I will not be setting things aside. No entry fee.

Hope to have you stop by! :)

Last edited:
Bumping this, will open in a few hours!

Opening gates now! PMing Dodo to people who already replied.

May i come for diys?
Post automatically merged:

Are there any 2.0 recipes left?
I never had any 2.0 DIYs. There are still some DIYs left but all the 2.0 items have been taken. I do still have some unorderable wallpapers and flooring.

I am closing my gates for now, but reply here or PM me if you're interested in coming by later today!

Back