• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying CLOSED FOR GOOD. Thanks everyone for your help ^^

It is now open, sorry was waiting for the friend card to pop up. Please do come on in.

Also I'll gladly buy the ranch bed from you rainbow, once I got this trade sorted out you can come in next.

Gate's open again, sorry for the trouble.

If you've got the green series would you mind if I catalog it?

Yup, I can let you catalog what I have got, its not the whole set but it'll help a lot. will need some time to gather the items from the house.

Last edited:
Sweet! I've got, I think, two of the set. If it's what you haven't got you can catalog it back. And I've got either the cabin or the ranch sofa and wardrobe. (I've forgotten which) If you want to catalog that too.

Sweet! I've got, I think, two of the set. If it's what you haven't got you can catalog it back. And I've got either the cabin or the ranch sofa and wardrobe. (I've forgotten which) If you want to catalog that too.

I've got those items, but thank you very much though :). You can also come in now.

I have green lamp! :)

Sorry, I just purchased one. Thanks for offering though :) But do come back if you have any of the other items on the list.

Last edited:
Opened, you can come in now.

EDIT: Thanks again and sorry for the problems during the trade.

Last edited:
Back