• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I added you now, Bellflower. I'll open my gate for you, please follow me when you get to my town.

Okay. My gate is still open.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Still having trouble connecting?

EDIT: I'm going to close my gate now. Let me know if you're able to get online, and I'll open my gate for you again.

Last edited:
I did some research and it looks like my apartment's router is "strict" so I don't think I will be able to visit. I'm going home in a week though so maybe I can try again then. Thank you anyways!! :)

That's too bad. Feel free to post in my thread again when you're able to go online, or send me a message if my thread is closed at the time.

For now, I'll be done with visits for the night. See you next time, everyone!

Fosho, and do u mind if I log onto my other users so I can collect the items quicker?? Due to very few meow coupons

You can visit however you like, using any combination of towns/characters/TT'ing as you like. It's all the same on my end. Just let me know when you're ready for me to open my gate. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back