• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, opening my gate now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going to take a break now. Sorry I missed you before, Hermione. Let me know if you're around later, and I'll be happy to let you visit. For now, I'm going to be away.

I'll come by later, thanks c:

Could I made a request for an RV of the day?? c: Whenever your next open day is, I'd love to visit Huck's RV!

I'm back now, if anyone would like to visit Rilla.

And regarding requests ahead of time, I only take requests at the time that I'll be scanning them in. If you're around when I open for a request next time, you're more than welcome to request the RV you want then. I don't take any requests ahead of time because people aren't always around later and don't always get to visit the RV they want when I scan it in, plus I'd have a crazy long backlog of requests and possibly no one who is around at the moment will get to visit the RV they want.

If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to visit still. I can wait till others need her, I don't want you just to open your gate for me :)

You don't want to visit by yourself? That's okay with me, but I open for one person at a time almost exclusively, so it's nothing unusual.

I think it's best to take care of people as soon as they're ready, rather than making them wait for anything. So if you're ready right now, I'll open my gate for you. :)

Okay, gate is open now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm still taking visitors for Rilla's RV. :)

Last edited:
Hey, Hun ... I would like to come for Rilla items too ... it will take four trips I am thinking! ❤

That's it for Rilla's RV tonight.

And fair warning to all of my regulars, and to anyone else who might be around: Starting tomorrow, I will undoubtedly be spending most of my gaming time for the next... quite a while playing Breath of the Wild. I'll probably still have sessions to let people visit RV's, but for a while, they will be shorter and happening less often.

So, I'll see you next time, everyone, whenever that may be.

Tearing myself away from Breath of the Wild for a little bit. Does anyone have an RV request?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back