Giveaway CLOSED - Come Visit RV's for FREE! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ [item list included]

I apologize once again everyone! ;v; my mom needed the computer again. Anyways I am back!

The order I will be scanning in is the following:

Hopkins
Chelsea
Louie

Also I apologize, but I do not have any other sanrio amiibo cards besides Chelsea's and Toby's at the moment. I am waiting on the other 4 and I will update the first post of this thread, along with posting a message when I have received them.

Also, yes I was afk! Thank you ;v;

Last edited:
I apologize once again everyone! ;v; my mom needed the computer again. Anyways I am back!

The order I will be scanning in is the following:

Hopkins
Chelsea
Louie

Also I apologize, but I do not have any other sanrio amiibo cards besides Chelsea's and Toby's at the moment. I am waiting on the other 4 and I will update the first post of this thread, along with posting a message when I have received them.

Also, yes I was afk! Thank you ;v;

no worries! can i visit chelsea and toby?

I don't think any of the people that requested me to scan louie or hopkins are online at the moment so I will gladly scan both for you! Please add my FC. :) My town name is Tiramisu and I'll let you know when the gates are open.

And no problem! If you aren't able to request a scan today, I may possibly be on tomorrow (5/23/2017 - 5/24/2017) at 4pm EST. :)

I don't think any of the people that requested me to scan louie or hopkins are online at the moment so I will gladly scan both for you! Please add my FC. :) My town name is Tiramisu and I'll let you know when the gates are open.

And no problem! If you aren't able to request a scan today, I may possibly be on tomorrow (5/23/2017 - 5/24/2017) at 4pm EST. :)

added :~) just let me know!

Yes! Here is the scan order and what RV's are currently in my town. Again, please add my FC. :)

Chelsea (SUMMONED - GATES OPENED)
Toby
Ketchup

My town name is Tiramisu :)

Last edited:
May I visit Bitty? Doesn't have to be today.

EDIT: I will be going to sleep for now. Will certainly be back tomorrow! thanks

Last edited:
Yes! You can visit Bitty tomorrow! ^^

And I apologize, but I did not list Celeste as an amiibo RV that I have. Sorry ^^; I do have ketchup's RV though!

The updated scan order is the following:

Chelsea
Toby ( SUMMONED - GATES OPENED )
Boris
Digby

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I visit Bitty? Doesn't have to be today.

EDIT: I will be going to sleep for now. Will certainly be back tomorrow! thanks

I can scan him in today if you want me to :)

Last edited:
hi, I'd like to visit Toby right now if that is ok! my fc is 1693-2252-0182 ^^

oh ok! This will take just a second. I'll be temporary closing my gates for a minute to add you and then I'll open them again to allow everyone else to visit. Just a second! Also, please have my FC added

My gates are now open - town name Tiramisu

Last edited:
I'll be scanning in Boris' RV right now. After that, I will scan Digby and Chelsea.

Yes, you may request Chelsea ^^

I'll let you all know when my gates are open. Please only enter when I let you know or else you may enter into the same RV you've visited last time ^^;

Hmm... I'm not sure if the individual that requested I scan Boris is still interested... unless anyone else is interested in visiting his RV, should I move on to scanning Digby?

(EDIT) Nevermind! Boris' RV it is!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! Would I still be able to visit Candi?

Yes! But after I scan in Chelsea's RV. :)

Last edited:
Back