Purple Hybrid Rose
Mother's Day Carnation
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Mother's Day Carnation
Feedback
100% (41) +
UPDATE: closed for now! will open back soon!

Hello!

I have only been on this forum for a short time, but everyone is so nice here that I wanted to contribute to the niceness! I realized I had a good amount of amiibos and wanted to help people get their dreamies šŸ˜Š

Things to note:
  • As this is my first time doing this, I will initially take 5 orders. Depending on how that goes, I will open up more slots :)
  • These are amiibo villagers! To save time, they will kicked out by amiibo! If you are not okay with that, please don't enter.
  • My timezone is US Central Daylight Time (CDT) (UTC -5), I most likely will have 11pm CDT as the last possible time.
  • These will be cycled on my second island (Jagaimo) as to not mess up my main island's villager line up.
  • I will be getting more amiibos soon, the list will be updated as I get them!

Since this is my first time doing this, I will let the first 5 people pay what they want! I will accept most things (TBT, bells, NMTs, ā€œrareā€ DIYs, etc)
I will be setting a price per amiibo soon, I will update!

Here are the amiibos I can scan in:

• Anabelle
  • Angus
  • Barold
  • Beau
  • Becky
  • Celia
  • Diana
  • Fang
  • Flurry
  • Frita
  • Gayle
  • Gloria
  • Goldie
  • Grizzly
  • Hamphrey
  • Julian
  • Kabuki
  • Lolly
  • Melba
  • Papi
  • Poncho
  • Punchy
  • Rory
  • Stitches
  • Sylvana
  • Tia
  • Whitney
  • Zucker

I can also offer my Marina and Marshal (amiibos of both, but currently on my island). Marina should be original but Marshal was gifted a cardigan.

Here are the rules!
  1. I will take requests first come, first serve :)
  2. Please try to have a plot ready asap!! For those that do not TT, please leave expected plot date and time range on the form and we can work it out.
  3. If you do not respond within 30 mins of me alerting you of your villager in boxes, I will have to auction your villager :(
  4. Fill the form out below completely. If the name on the loading screen does not match the name on the form, I will end session immediately!
  5. Only request one villager at a time to give more people a chance to get their dreamies <3 but you may come back another day :)
  6. If you change your mind or want a different villager, please let me know ASAP so I can either get you the correct villager or let someone take your slot!
  7. Please don't take one of my villagers and try to sell them for a profit :(
  8. Please include the word "peach" somewhere in your comment so I know you read the rules :) if you donā€™t have this, Iā€™ll be skipping your request!

Please fill out this form !
IGN:
Island Name:
Villager:
Offer:
When you can get a plot:
Comments:

As it is getting late here, I will start fulfilling requests tomorrow so please leave a time range if you can pick up your villager tomorrow!

Thanks šŸ’•

Last edited:
ign : bee
island : peachy
villager : melba
offer : 10NMT
plot : currently trying 2 TT simon out

comments : tysm !!! i feel like melba
is underrated :')
++ note : timezone is akdt c:

IGN: Sophia
Island Name: Haven
Villager: Kabuki
Offer: 40 nmts
When you can get a plot: I have one free right now!
Comments: peach

IGN: Lyric
Island Name: Laputa
Villager:Lolly
Offer: 50 tbt
When you can get a plot: I can get someone out tomorrow
Comments: Your a peach! Thanks!

ign : bee
island : peachy
villager : melba
offer : 10NMT
plot : currently trying 2 TT simon out

comments : tysm !!! i feel like melba
is underrated :')
++ note : timezone is akdt c:

wow your island name was perfect for this! I also think she's underrated, she's my favorite koala :)
comment back or DM me when you have a free plot!
Post automatically merged:

IGN: Sophia
Island Name: Haven
Villager: Kabuki
Offer: 40 nmts
When you can get a plot: I have one free right now!
Comments: peach

I can try to squeeze you in before I head off to bed, but it might have to be tomorrow if that's ok!

IGN: Lyric
Island Name: Laputa
Villager:Lolly
Offer: 50 tbt
When you can get a plot: I can get someone out tomorrow
Comments: Your a peach! Thanks!

Great! I will get Lolly ready tomorrow and let you know when you can pick her up ā˜ŗ

wow your island name was perfect for this! I also think she's underrated, she's my favorite koala :)
comment back or DM me when you have a free plot!
Post automatically merged:

I can try to squeeze you in before I head off to bed, but it might have to be tomorrow if that's ok!
that would be fine for tomorrow too!
thank you so much for doing this :)

that would be fine for tomorrow too!
thank you so much for doing this :)
Ah no problem! Glad to be helping others get their dreamies :)

I think I can get Kabuki in boxes soon! Probably like 30 mins from now?

IGN: Usagi
Island Name: Moon Prism
Villager: Julian
Offer: 100TBT (can offer more if need be)
When you can get a plot: Tomorrow morning EST say 8 or 9am but can do later if need be (Norma is leaving today)
Comments: peachy

Last edited:
Ign: Kelsie
Island: HoneypoT
Villager: Zucker
Offer: 5 million igb (i can go higher or add nmt)
Plot openess?: tomorrow!
He's not for me btw! I'm trying to do a giveaway on my insta for passing 1k! If you can't that's fine!

IGN: Usagi
Island Name: Moon Prism
Villager: Julian
Offer: 100TBT (can offer more if need be)
When you can get a plot: Tomorrow morning EST say 8 or 9am but can do later if need be (Norma is leaving today)
Comments: peachy

100 TBT is fine šŸ˜Š I can try to get you in tonight after I get Kabuki for Meiame or tomorrow morning works for me!

100 TBT is fine šŸ˜Š I can try to get you in tonight after I get Kabuki for Meiame or tomorrow morning works for me!

Tomorrow morning works better for me as Iā€™m heading to bed. Thanks so much! :)

Tomorrow morning works better for me as Iā€™m heading to bed. Thanks so much! :)
No problem! Iā€™ll DM you when heā€™s ready but itā€™ll probably be around 9-10 CST (10-11 EST) as I have a morning meeting!

Hi,
IGN: Alondra
Island Name: Wonderland
Villager: Goldie
Offer: 15 NMT
When you can get a plot: Iā€™m giving up my Zucker today and will have a plot ready soon :) either today or tomorrow morning I can let you know.
Comments:

Ign: Kelsie
Island: HoneypoT
Villager: Zucker
Offer: 5 million igb (i can go higher or add nmt)
Plot openess?: tomorrow!
He's not for me btw! I'm trying to do a giveaway on my insta for passing 1k! If you can't that's fine!

Hey sorry but Iā€™d rather directly give a slot to someone who is trying to get their dreamies ): hope you understand

Ign : Tierra
island : Popcorn
villager : Fang
offer : 10 nmt
plot openness : i have one ready right now!
comments : peach! also sorry for the low offer on nmt, its all i can do rn and ive been looking for fang for a long time now :(

Last edited:
IGN: Deva
Island Name: Red Island
Villager: Whitney
Offer: 20 NMTs
When you can get a plot: tomorrow
Comments: Peach! I don't have much NMTs and I've been searching for Whitney for awhile :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back