• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling ☆ Cleaning Out Collectibles ☆

I can give you a suicune and I think it is shiny.

I can give you an Arceus too if you'd like.

May Birthstone and/or Stale Cake?

Last edited:
70 tbt for (both, 35 tbt each) the two with 5ivs and 10 tbt for suicune?

I'm currently working with someone to get the custom bred Pokemon, but I would still love to purchase your Pachirisu, Suicune, and 2 Sewaddles (no specifics). My little sister just found out about the little guys and really loves them so I want to get her one or two. The nature, ball, IV, etc doesn't matter since she mostly just pets them and doesn't battle.

So would:
40 TBT - Pachirisu
35 TBT - 2 Sewaddles
10 TBT Suicune

Would this be okay? 85 TBT?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can give you a suicune and I think it is shiny.

I can give you an Arceus too if you'd like.

May Birthstone and/or Stale Cake?

Hello, I've recently got in touch with people to get the Pokemon I need already. So sadly, I'll have to pass on this offer. I'm really sorry. :c

I have to go out for errands real fast, so I hope you don't mind if we trade later tonight. ☆ ☆ ☆

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think the lowest I'd go, would be 225 TBT (75% of my original price). Let me know if you'd be interested in that price.

I'll buy the stale cake for 225. :3

Just wanted to say welcome back Party Poison! ^^

Thank you, happy to see some people remember me still haha. I hope you're doing well.

tumblr_o3p0yhaIJD1r77ci6o1_250.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get your dreamies in ACNL for cake

I just came back so my dreamies are currently unupdated, sorry, but I'm going to sell the cake for TBT over trade instead. Please understand.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll buy the stale cake for 225. :3

Sure thing, I'll send it over your way, just pay when you get a chance. Thank you~!

Sorry for keeping you waiting, but I'm no longer interested in the Peach collectible. Thank you for holding it, though. Good luck with future sales. :)

Back