• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Christmas Eve in GC!

liquidvongel

Even in a room full of fools, someone is smartest
Bells
Yellow Candy
While I didn't really get the chance to interact with Jingle tonight, there's something really special about the whole feeling of Population Growing's Christmas Eve. The lights on the trees, the snow, and especially that music. While I prefer the other holidays in later games, I think they nailed the comfort of Christmas on the Gamecube. Anyone else feel the same?

yes omg!! I actually missed playing it last night but when I'm able to get my Gamecube set up I'm definitely gonna do it. I started a new town in AC:GCN a month or so ago and it's been a very long time since I played the game on Christmas Eve. the music is my favorite iteration of the Animal Crossing christmas music, and the game itself already has that overwhelming sense of nostalgia which makes it that much more fun and enjoyable <3

oh.....christmas eve on acgc......so simultaneously heartwarmingly nostalgic and heart wrenching for me 🥺😭 i got acgc when it came out in like 2001-02 and i played christmas every year w my grandma until 2005 when she passed away, she loved seeing jingle and all the lights on the trees 😭😭😭

Man, I miss playing this game on Christmas Eve. Toy Day didn't feel right on New Horizons since I live in the southern hemisphere (therefore no snow) and it was daytime when I did it since I was busy Christmas Eve night. I looove Toy Day on Animal Crossing New Leaf, too!

Back