• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Looking For Chief

Hayzel

    »★«
Bells
Feedback
100% (7) +
i'm hoping to do up my town really soon, but before i start making it look pretty and what not i'd like to get all of the villagers i'd like.

i'm currently looking for:
-chief

i have 120 tbt to offer. please just name a price and which villager you can offer <3​

Last edited:
i have the card for merengue! i could get her in boxes for you. how much tbt would you offer?

i have the card for merengue! i could get her in boxes for you. how much tbt would you offer?

ahh would 20-30tbt be alright? i can pick her up anytime today but i need to do some TTing to get one of my unwated villagers out

ahh would 20-30tbt be alright? i can pick her up anytime today but i need to do some TTing to get one of my unwated villagers out
yeah sure! just lemme know when you have the space (im out right now but should be back at around Noon GMT)

Last edited:
yeah sure! just lemme know when you have the space (im out right now but should be back at around Noon GMT)

hi sorry for taking a while! i have the space now so i can grab merengue. just let me know when you're online c: i've added your fc ready

I can get you Marshal for 50tbt.

sorry! i managed to get him yesterday night. thanks though.

I have Cheif in my second town right now. I’ll notify you when he’s in boxes, okay?

Back