• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

♢ ☾ Chibi ☆ Chibi Shop☽ ☄ Chibi Pixels ☄ Slots 5/5 ☄ CLOSED ♢

PoizonMushro0m, I forgot to ask if you wanted the mii dressed like a normal mii or as the ref you provided from Super Smash Bros WiiU. If normal, what color?

He's just a head at the moment....
T2AQ3qr.png
Sorry it took so long for a response. I would suggest a normal Mii outfit as the ninja look was only for Smash, haha! The head looks amazing so far though, great job! :lemon:

Last edited:
Sorry it took so long for a response. I would suggest a normal Mii outfit as the ninja look was only for Smash, haha! The head looks amazing so far though, great job! :lemon:
Haha, alright then and no worries. :)

Thank you.

Last edited:
Me please!

Single/Double: Double
Animated/Still: Animated
Reference/s: These two if it's ok?
Maddalena: http://i.imgur.com/AkFJViS.jpg
Julie: http://i.imgur.com/hMFl6ev.jpg
Extra/s: None
Line Color: Maybe turquoise for Maddalena, and red/orange for Julie? Up to you though : )
Eye Color: Green for Maddalena, red for Julie
Price: 500 TBT bells
Notes: None

Me please!

Single/Double: Double
Animated/Still: Animated
Reference/s: These two if it's ok?
Maddalena: http://i.imgur.com/AkFJViS.jpg
Julie: http://i.imgur.com/hMFl6ev.jpg
Extra/s: None
Line Color: Maybe turquoise for Maddalena, and red/orange for Julie? Up to you though : )
Eye Color: Green for Maddalena, red for Julie
Price: 500 TBT bells
Notes: None
*has a heart attacked*

Do you want them side by side or both having there separate image? Sounds like you want them having separate images? :,D

*has a heart attacked*

Do you want them side by side or both having there separate image? Sounds like you want them having separate images? :,D

Noooo! *revives you*

Side by side sounds great, but I don't mind holding hands as well since they're friends hahah :p Just whatever works for you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and let me know if it's ok to send the bells :D

WELCOME BACK TO WORLD OF THE LIVING!!

2 looks really cute, can I get that one? :D

I keep forgetting to say that your new avatar is adorable :p

Yes the colours are really lovely! Haha thank you, I can't wait to see your commissions from Donacabana :D

Darn, hopefully I can come on when slots are open.

Yes the colours are really lovely! Haha thank you, I can't wait to see your commissions from Donacabana :D
I actually added the colors. A light brush and deep magenta lines to the drawing. It was a freebie by poppet on Valentine's Day. It seemed a bit dull just being white and black in my avatar but I just loved this drawing too much! I really hope she doesn't mind.

choco3_by_peoyne-d8i19zy.png

And oh my goodness yes! I can't wait either. I'm so excited!

Darn, hopefully I can come on when slots are open.
Well I am back (somewhat) so hopefully. Good luck. ^^

Last edited:
I actually added the colors. A light brush and deep magenta lines to the drawing. It was a freebie by poppet on Valentine's Day. It seemed a bit dull just being white and black in my avatar but I just loved this drawing too much! I really hope she doesn't mind.

choco3_by_peoyne-d8i19zy.png

And oh my goodness yes! I can't wait either. I'm so excited!

Well I am back (somewhat) so hopefully. Good luck. ^^

Hahah I love that picture! Cupid Stefan is just so... funny xD I think you did a good job with the colouring, the colours go really well with Poppet's sketch ^^

Your ideas for the commissions are adorable, I'll check the thread back from time to time to see if she has added new pictures :)

How are you Chibi? Did I miss something? I keep reading that you are "back"...where you gone? Are you ok? Worried about ya!!

Back