• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

♢ ☾ Chibi ☆ Chibi Shop☽ ☄ Chibi Pixels ☄ Slots 5/5 ☄ CLOSED ♢

I am SO taking the open slot!

Animated/Normal: Animated please
Reference/s:
15912403647_2154c675f3_o.png

Price: 250 TBT...right?
Extra/s: Could she be holding a blue bunny balloon??

Last edited:
ADanishMuffin 2/2
(Without Glasses)
xXPnu6i.gif

I am SO taking the open slot!

Animated/Normal: Animated please
Reference/s:
15912403647_2154c675f3_o.png

Price: 250 TBT...right?
Extra/s: Could she be holding a blue bunny balloon??
Hehe, however extras cost an extra 100 tbt bells. Are you fine with that?

Last edited:
ADanishMuffin 2/2
(Without Glasses)
xXPnu6i.gif

Hehe, however extras cost an extra 100 tbt bells. Are you fine with that?

100 TBT to add a balloon?

Naw...Just her :) I will transfer now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

TBT sent ! YAY! Thanks! in advance :)

100 TBT to add a balloon?

Naw...Just her :) I will transfer now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

TBT sent ! YAY! Thanks! in advance :)
Sorry that its a bit too much, but I have to draw up a template and everything for it. ^^;
You're the first person to request it.

Thank you. Accepted.

Sorry that its a bit too much, but I have to draw up a template and everything for it. ^^;
You're the first person to request it.

Thank you. Accepted.

Don't be sorry! I completely get it! And I have utmost respect for paying for art (irl and on here)...It just isn't really a big deal to have a balloon to me, so I am cool w/o it. I don't carry a blue bunny balloon everywhere...HAHAHAHA

Don't be sorry! I completely get it! And I have utmost respect for paying for art (irl and on here)...It just isn't really a big deal to have a balloon to me, so I am cool w/o it. I don't carry a blue bunny balloon everywhere...HAHAHAHA
Thank you for understanding, hehe. ^^

KitsuneNikki
GEtsDNZ.gif

------
SLOTS CHANGED TO 4/4 FOR NOW​

Last edited:
Always welcome, Chibi<3 Just getting into my new PS2 well from 2008 Persona 4 8D man, this game pulls me in lol.
Hehe, enjoy. I lost my PS2 years ago. IDK what happened to it. I'm guessing one of my cousins took it.

Ueeeee this is so cute!!!!! <333
Thank you so much ;w; //chucks confetti at you//
:'D
Hehe, glad you like it. Enjoy. ^^
Weeeee confettttiii!

I have a PS2 aha. And PS1! :D
I have 4 PS1s, don't ask.

Last edited:
Hehe, enjoy. I lost my PS2 years ago. IDK what happened to it. I'm guessing one of my cousins took it.

Hehe, glad you like it. Enjoy. ^^
Weeeee confettttiii!

I have 4 PS1s, don't ask.

Ah the game is new 8D I got the PS2 too many years ago, I lost my large original one; so now I have the slim buhuhu xD PS1 is classic, so why not 4 ;D

Ah the game is new 8D I got the PS2 too many years ago, I lost my large original one; so now I have the slim buhuhu xD PS1 is classic, so why not 4 ;D
I see. ^^
I had the slimmer one hehe. Family. Back then, man we loved playing games on it. So that's why we had 4 of them pffff.

Also, sending you a quick PM.

Last edited:
I see. ^^
I had the slimmer one hehe. Family. Back then, man we loved playing games on it. So that's why we had 4 of them pffff.

Also, sending you a quick PM.

Yup, I am a varied player i.e. Playstation/Nintendo some go one way or the other xD

Niiice ;D I gotcha, that makes good sense, why stop at 1 when the whole family can enjoy it? : D

Replied<3

Yup, I am a varied player i.e. Playstation/Nintendo some go one way or the other xD

Niiice ;D I gotcha, that makes good sense, why stop at 1 when the whole family can enjoy it? : D

Replied<3
I'm all Nintendo these days. I was Playstation back then because if I remember it was the cheaper option? My parents went with whatever they thought was best. We had a blast on them lol. I miss those days. I also wish my cousin didn't break some of my favorite games.

Sent back~

Last edited:
Back