• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Cherry's in boxes!

Wyveria

Bells
Cake
Cake
Small Mailbox
Feedback
100% (1) +
first come first serve! just comment~
i'd lovelovelove to get one of my dreamies for her but that's probably not going to happen. so i'm just gonna give her away c:

Actually it's for a friend of mine. He's been wanting my cherry xD
This is the perfect opportunity for him o:

Never mind, he's asleep and won't be on anytime. Thanks anyways, I appreciate it ^_^
I wouldn't ask you to keep TT, to prevent her from moving. I'd offer millions though

aa, i see.
what a shame! :c
to be honest i want her out asap so i can try and tt one of my dreamies in

My friend would want her! She can pick up now too

Edit: sorry x.x she has no space apparently

Last edited:
He's collecting bear villagers. I'm now even sure if he has space, so I'll most definitely have to pass.
Thanks again ^_^

Cherry is pretty cute, you should sell her

He's collecting bear villagers. I'm now even sure if he has space, so I'll most definitely have to pass.
Thanks again ^_^

Cherry is pretty cute, you should sell her
bear?
cherry is a dog! :eek:
Cherry_dog.png
cheri and cherry do have very similar names though

My friend would want her! She can pick up now too
that's great!
what's her FC?
or am i giving her to you?

Last edited:
Sorry! Neither of us has space Dx it might take a few hours to TT someone out :/

I would really like to have Cherry, is it too late? I have space for her right away if you still can :)

Hmm it's really weird, I have a communication error when I try adding your friend code, but I am connected and I even see other people online playing. It may takes a little while do you mind maybe waiting a little bit so that it works? It's the first time it happened to me I don't really understand lol

Oh it worked finally! Ok I can join you now! :)

Edit: By the way, Katie is in my town, do you mind if I bring her with me?

Last edited:
I'm trying real hard to join right now but wifi seems lazy this morning, it's error after error sorry :(

I'll keep trying if you don't mind hehe I hope I'll be able to join eventually ^^

Last edited:
Back