| Cherry's Garbage Dump |

(this is late BUT STILL) congrats on getting a Cintiq for Christmas!! I'm confident you'll continue to impress people with your amazing art, especially with an upgrade like that :-o
SPEAKING OF BEING IMPRESSED, [this] is freaking amazing. Love the coloring on the jackets especially; your coloring is pretty much always wonderful. And man that just looks like a really hard couple pose to draw, so kudos to you for managing to nail that.

ALSO I really appreciate the dumb comics, lmao. The expressions are PERFECT and [this] is funny as hell! Literally anyone could enjoy them.

(this is late BUT STILL) congrats on getting a Cintiq for Christmas!! I'm confident you'll continue to impress people with your amazing art, especially with an upgrade like that :-o
SPEAKING OF BEING IMPRESSED, [this] is freaking amazing. Love the coloring on the jackets especially; your coloring is pretty much always wonderful. And man that just looks like a really hard couple pose to draw, so kudos to you for managing to nail that.

ALSO I really appreciate the dumb comics, lmao. The expressions are PERFECT and [this] is funny as hell! Literally anyone could enjoy them.
Ahhh thank you!! I'll try my best to use my cintiq to the fullest! ^^;
And I'm glad you like the comics, they're so much fun to make!

//cough speaking of//
panel1.png

panel2.png

and blushy katsudon
sai341.png

sai346.png

sai347.png

sai348.png

We call everything on ice "love"
-

phew this one (these 3??) took me forever//
i hit 1000 followers on my tumblr not too long ago, so I may be doing a giveaway soon?? idk keep your eye out for it

I never watched YOI (don't kill me will probably soon xD) so I don't really relate to the comics but still find them funny nice job Cherry c:

Last edited:
this thread is actually a yoi heaven in disguise
pls keep blessing us cherry !! ( ? ▽ ` )

Last edited:
ok so like.....voltron happend. i just started it but its rlly good so far??

but like please consider the team in casual clothes?? like yes??
sai349.png

//whispers// i wanna draw em all

Last edited:
ok so like.....voltron happend. i just started it but its rlly good so far??

but like please consider the team in casual clothes?? like yes??
sai349.png

//whispers// i wanna draw em all

CHERRY
HOW DID U DRAW SHROE SO WELL INSTANTLY
WHAT THE ****
GIVE ME UR SKILLS
HOW R U SO GOOD
WHAT THE ****

//whispers draw my boy lance

Back