• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

| Cherry's Garbage Dump |

first chibi in like 5 months whoops
sai350.png

im thinking of making charms of some sort eventually?? idk tho?? for some reason my mom really wants me to??? ?\_(ツ)_/?
a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶r̶i̶p̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶s̶l̶e̶e̶p̶ ̶s̶c̶h̶e̶d̶u̶l̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶o̶b̶v̶i̶o̶u̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶s̶o̶n̶s̶

Super cute :0
also I agree w/ the charm idea, it'd be awesome!

first chibi in like 5 months whoops
sai350.png

im thinking of making charms of some sort eventually?? idk tho?? for some reason my mom really wants me to??? ?\_(ツ)_/?
a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶r̶i̶p̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶s̶l̶e̶e̶p̶ ̶s̶c̶h̶e̶d̶u̶l̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶o̶b̶v̶i̶o̶u̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶s̶o̶n̶s̶

OMG YES MAKE CHARMS ur chibis are super cute x.x

Hi there, I was wondering if it was possible for you to help me out with something that perhaps you'd consider easy, I don't know any artists who take art requests of sorts which made things a bit more on the challenged side to find someone who'd be willing to help me out. So, I have this line divider that I was hoping to get colored. It's this small little line divider that I was hoping to get a mixture of light and dark purple equally between the inside of it.

I'll gladly pay if you'd be willing to help me out, I'm not sure what your art thread is about whether it's doing chibi's and requests when you feel like it or just a place to share some of the artwork you do, but whatever the case I'd really really appreciate it if you could help me out, thanks. :)

View attachment 193587 <-- (This is the divider to be edited)

View attachment 193588View attachment 193589 (The shade of Light Purple & Maroon I have in mind).

Hi there, I was wondering if it was possible for you to help me out with something that perhaps you'd consider easy, I don't know any artists who take art requests of sorts which made things a bit more on the challenged side to find someone who'd be willing to help me out. So, I have this line divider that I was hoping to get colored. It's this small little line divider that I was hoping to get a mixture of light and dark purple equally between the inside of it.

I'll gladly pay if you'd be willing to help me out, I'm not sure what your art thread is about whether it's doing chibi's and requests when you feel like it or just a place to share some of the artwork you do, but whatever the case I'd really really appreciate it if you could help me out, thanks. :)

View attachment 193587 <-- (This is the divider to be edited)

View attachment 193588View attachment 193589 (The shade of Light Purple & Maroon I have in mind).

Ah, I'd love to help you out but your attachments aren't working ;A;
Try uploading the images to imgur or something similar and then sending me the links!

AAAAH [THE CHIBI] LOOKS REALLY GOOD!! Honestly I never would've guessed that it was your first chibi in a long time. I love the pose, and the coloring style/technique you used for her hair looks amazing :-o
aaand no matter what series you decide to make charms for, I'm sure they'll turn out fantastic :-D

AAAAH [THE CHIBI] LOOKS REALLY GOOD!! Honestly I never would've guessed that it was your first chibi in a long time. I love the pose, and the coloring style/technique you used for her hair looks amazing :-o
aaand no matter what series you decide to make charms for, I'm sure they'll turn out fantastic :-D

aaa sorry about the late reply, but thank you so much! ^^
--

whoops another comic
panel1.png

panel2.png

panel3.png

once again, stupid sizing .-.

i may or may not have been dragged into yoi oc hell b̶y̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶e̶r̶t̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶o̶n̶e̶ whoops
ngl i just wanna design more costumes it's so much fun
willinfosheet.png

he has floof hair and his fs song is lights muscle memory
//i finally used a design and name i made like months ago but never ended up drawing//

Back