• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

| Cherry's Garbage Dump |

Finished commission for Evvie!
sN8tKHW.png

This is so cool o_O

CHERRY, I WILL BE FOREVER ASTOUNDED BY YOUR ART. HONESTLY.
That drawing you finished for Evvie is like so perfect.

And,
In honor of the end of the Steven Bomb, I did a little doodle of fav gem. (Brought back my old art style, too...)
sai205.png
I'm also guilty of liking Peridot, haha.

CHERRY, I WILL BE FOREVER ASTOUNDED BY YOUR ART. HONESTLY.
That drawing you finished for Evvie is like so perfect.

And,

I'm also guilty of liking Peridot, haha.

Aww, you flatter me to much! ^_^
Seriously though, thanks for the kind words!

Also yes peridot is best gem

Cause they don't ship (normally) to Canada, and no stores near me sell them. So, kinda awesome for them to do that!

Ohh I seee
And yeahh aha

Also, could I add a second character to my request?
I'll edit my original post, if that's ok.

Last edited:
omfg I ONLY JUST NOTICED YOUR PERFECT METTATON ART
GOD BLESS YOU

Ohh I seee
And yeahh aha

Also, could I add a second character to my request?
I'll edit my original post, if that's ok.

Sure! Do you want them together or seperate?
Also, it's gonna be a little while for this (and your adoptable) because my tablet is seriously failing me right now, and I can't even use it anymore. ;-;

hurry up wacom pls

Sure! Do you want them together or seperate?
Also, it's gonna be a little while for this (and your adoptable) because my tablet is seriously failing me right now, and I can't even use it anymore. ;-;

hurry up wacom pls

Together please!

And no, that's fine ^.^
#pray5cherry

Last edited:
Yay my nibs finally shipped! (Not here yet tho)
I'm starting to get seriously art deprived, so time for traditional art!
image.jpg

I swear, every time I do traditional, I say to myself "Oh, I'll just so a light colouring job!"
And I always end up doing a full job. Oops.

you have perfect traditional dear god how I tried and I cryd

Ayyy reviving this thread.....again.
After a week of art block, I think I found a style I kinda like!
sai218.png

URL]

I may do freebies in the near future, so keep an eye out!

Yay my nibs finally shipped! (Not here yet tho)
I'm starting to get seriously art deprived, so time for traditional art!
image.jpg

I swear, every time I do traditional, I say to myself "Oh, I'll just so a light colouring job!"
And I always end up doing a full job. Oops.

OKAY, I'M LATE, but this is incredible!! In fact, this drawing may be what I needed to convince myself to finally watch Miraculous Ladybug, lol. Love your art style and the coloring! As usual ;-]

Also,
Ayyy reviving this thread.....again.
After a week of art block, I think I found a style I kinda like!
sai218.png

URL]
I'm really liking how you draw expressions. The expressions of those two characters in particular are very well-drawn imo. I know I had a good laugh when I saw the first girl's disgusted/judging face, haha.

I'm loving the artwork you put out, Cherry!

OKAY, I'M LATE, but this is incredible!! In fact, this drawing may be what I needed to convince myself to finally watch Miraculous Ladybug, lol. Love your art style and the coloring! As usual ;-]

Also,

I'm really liking how you draw expressions. The expressions of those two characters in particular are very well-drawn imo. I know I had a good laugh when I saw the first girl's disgusted/judging face, haha.

I'm loving the artwork you put out, Cherry!

Thank you, I'm glad you like it! Honestly, the ability to do more facial expressions is what I like about this style. I always felt like I couldn't really do them in my old style, because the eyes where so detailed. It's a LOT easier to be creative with faces when your working with simpler stuff. And yay for watching Ladybug!!
That's an awesome style omg

How do you colour the hair like that o_O

Thanks! The hair is actually really simple, I could do a quick tutorial if you'd like...?

Back