• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

| Cherry's Garbage Dump |

just came by to say all your art is so soft and nice to look at hhhh
Also when you sent me the vday art commission, I was near my bf and he got mad that I wouldn't show him because he saw how excited I got LMAOO.. ;$ so I decided to give it to him a little early ;v; It's now his pc background <3

1CGlQjg.jpg

just came by to say all your art is so soft and nice to look at hhhh
Also when you sent me the vday art commission, I was near my bf and he got mad that I wouldn't show him because he saw how excited I got LMAOO.. ;$ so I decided to give it to him a little early ;v; It's now his pc background <3

1CGlQjg.jpg

aww thats so sweet, im glad he likes it! ;w;

I just looked through this whole thread and I just want to say that it's really awesome how much you've improved over the years! I love seeing young artists evolve and gain traction. Keep up the fantastic work.

I just looked through this whole thread and I just want to say that it's really awesome how much you've improved over the years! I love seeing young artists evolve and gain traction. Keep up the fantastic work.

woah, the whole thing? must've taken you a while haha
thank you, though! back then I really didn't know what I was doing and now I'm going to school to make this my career so that's pretty wild ^^;
ughh baby half n half looks so cute! and the gif is so cute!!!

thank you!! hes such a good soft boy i love him
ohYup. this is The Good ****

thank you my dude! <3

tired boy,,, let him rest
sai499.png

i love shinso and i hope hes doing well

A GOOD BOY!!!
i LOVE ur backrgounds so much, esp the simple ones, because ur use of negative space is amaing and theyre so pretty even tho there isn't much going on!!!

A GOOD BOY!!!
i LOVE ur backrgounds so much, esp the simple ones, because ur use of negative space is amaing and theyre so pretty even tho there isn't much going on!!!

GOOD GOOD BOY!!
thank you!! i've been really trying to work on making my silhouettes stronger so i'm glad you noticed! c:

ALSO!! I got accepted into a zine which is really exciting for me! im gonna try apply for some more but I need more recent examples with proper bgs whoops
sai500_by_cherriielle-dc2evwv.png

also this is sai500 which is pretty wack (ev you know what im talking bout)

THAT BACKGROUND THOUGH....... honestly your art is goals please never stop drawing lineless!!

HHH THANK YOU!! ;w;
i really dont plan to stop?? this is honestly the longest amount of time i've had the same colouring style so I must like it haha

The coffee animation is so soothing omg. I LOVE ITTT

thank you!!! i did it in like 5 minutes hah, im glad it looks ok ;w;

ALSO!! I finally got everything ready, so my shop is now open!
image_by_cherriielle-dc2nrsi.jpg
image_by_cherriielle-dc1bpl8.jpg

You can find it [HERE] ! I'm sold out of some stuff, but i'll do another round of printing if there's enough interest ^^

Last edited:
NO I need I need but I don't think I'd even be allowed or whatever UGH
Your art is so beautiful!

NO I need I need but I don't think I'd even be allowed or whatever UGH
Your art is so beautiful!

then don't tell ur parents, that's always been my technique HA

ANYWAY!!!! IM ****ING SCREAMING NICE ONE MATE!!! im hoping to god customs doesn't kill me im usually more careful but **** IT MAN I LOVE IT!!!
also i realised i've been a dumb ***** this whole time, on the storenvy page where its like "estimate shipping" i thought it was like, thats the cost of t he shipping itself but NOPE thats the cost of the ****ing basket total. why am i like this.

Back