• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Cheri the peppy cub in boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

CainWolf

Hipster Sheep
Bells
Feedback
100% (15) +
Mostly original, I changed her shirt to a cherry tee just because it seemed like a good idea and her old shirt replaced a piece of furniture but other than that she should be fine. I don't particularly care if you resell her as long as she doesn't wind up in the void but I'm not going to be keeping tabs on you.

I'm giving her away but if you wanted to leave a basket of perfect fruit as a tip that would be cool, I have perfect peaches if you want some and some free items outside the train station but I'd prefer you get Cheri before anything else. I'll be checking back about every half-hour.

Yes she is, add my friend code and I'll add yours. Once you're registered I'll open the gate, town's name is Crystal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back