• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Check out these sleepy dogs!

tolisamarie

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
3951-3669-0593
Dreamy Bear Plush
Jingloid
Snow Angel Snowman
Jingloid
Dreamy Bear Plush
Red Super Star Trophy
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Jingle Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
HNI_0049_4.jpg

HNI_0010.jpg

so adorable, omg. i love the dogs! i'm definitely gonna have to visit your da. <3​

So cute!!
Goldie is just sitting there watching Cherry sleep ><

~♚Vickie

Loved your DA! Its awesome that you have all dog villagers. I also enjoyed the theme of each house :)

Oh they are adorable!!
I haven't seen much of the dogs in this game :( even visiting dream addresses, most people seem to have a lot of cats.
Shep was one of my original dreamies :) I need to do more cycling if I ever want him back again though :(

They're so adorable! Especially Goldie and Bones, I love them. :)

Love it! Especially the second picture! I also have two benches and some tree stumps in my town, but my villagers never sit or sleep on them :(

Aw the second picture is super cute!!!
I use to have a all cat town

Okay, question. So in the first picture the dirt patch behind you is a mere circle. In the second it's HUGE. was that on purpose? Was it not? If on purpose, why? Just wondering. Ps that's so cute:)

Aw that's so cute, I love how your appearance changes in both pictures. It's like spot the difference haha.

Aww that's pretty adorable and cute :D Also, I don't think I've ever seen any two villagers in my town sit besides each other before...I hope I will see two of my villagers sitting on a bench together soon in my town. Is seeing two villagers sitting together rare for you, or is it common? :eek:

Last edited:
Aww that's pretty adorable and cute :D Also, I don't think I've ever seen any two villagers in my town sit besides each other before...I hope I will see two of my villagers sitting on a bench together soon in my town. Is seeing two villagers sitting together rare for you, or is it common? :eek:

72DsFwS.jpg
I've been playing New Leaf pretty much since it came out and Canberra and Lyman in the screenshot above is only the third or fourth time I've had two villagers sitting together on a bench,so it's rare.

Back