• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Chasing my Fortune - Dotted Bottoms

rustfour

Junk Collector
Bells
Feedback
100% (18) +
Hi there! On a lark, I've decided to chase my daily luck item every day. If you happen to have the item listed in my title for sale or trade, ping me please. :)

[8/19 - Dragon Suit (top)]
[8/20 - V-striped top]
[8/28 - dotted bottoms]

Last edited:
Okay, a new one for today and I cannot figure this one out: V-striped top

I tried popping on the red zap suit but Katrina didn't seem to recognize it as the appropriate item so I don't think that's it. How did I know? I used the telephone first to find my daily fortune then visited Katrina with that top on.

Thanks!

edit: I mayyy have figured this out. V-striped is probably just "vertical striped". So I'm rocking my Rally Tee today. I don't have a confirmation from Katrina that I'm correct though, unfortunately. She doesn't seem to confirm it after the first fortune of the day.

Last edited:
Okay, it's been smooth sailing so I haven't added anything in a few days but today was an odd item request:

Dotted bottoms

I know of dotted skirts, but are there any pants, shorts, or unisex items?

Does Animal Crossing respond oddly to cross dressing? I know the Able sisters assume you're buying a gift if an item is intended for the opposite gender, but how do citizens react? Hm hm hm.

Last edited:
Back