• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Celeste's Bow

Razzbuns

Space child
Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
I've fallen in love with her bow!! Please somebody help me out! I've got to give around 2 mill bells, or a golden watering can maybe?

You can have one of mine for free! Or if you want, I can invite Celeste's RV to my town!

You can have one of mine for free! Or if you want, I can invite Celeste's RV to my town!

Oh my you are a gods send, thank you very much! Honestly I'd prefer to go to her rv because I want some of her other things if that's not a bother?

Yup, I don't mind, Are you available later tonight?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, If you need I have most of the Animal Crossing Figure Amiibos, And Half of the Welcome Amiibo Cards XD Let me know if you need anyone

You're a sweetheart! But no, I don't need anything from anyone else's rv, and I have all the welcome amiibo cards I want bc I bought half of them too;;; I'll be free after 5 if that's cool?

Back