• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Sign-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just worry people aren't gonna actually put effort into it.
ya'know. like a lot of the newbies joining and getting overwhelmed and then the game dynamics are ****ed because x amount of people either AFK the whole game, put 0 effort in, or just drop completely.

i just worry people aren't gonna actually put effort into it.
ya'know. like a lot of the newbies joining and getting overwhelmed and then the game dynamics are ****ed because x amount of people either AFK the whole game, put 0 effort in, or just drop completely.

This is what I'm worried about also I'm still thinking whether to move obs or stick here cuz man im not sure if finals are heavy or nada

This is what I'm worried about also I'm still thinking whether to move obs or stick here cuz man im not sure if finals are heavy or nada

i'm tempted to go as a replacement bc its so big, and i know people are gonna drop out.

i'm tempted to go as a replacement bc its so big, and i know people are gonna drop out.

2 replacements should help.

I'll be less back and forth in this game, I know when I'm in a game I tend to contribute a lot to it being a lot of posts because of how I interact with people. I'll have more condensed posts.

2 replacements should help.

I'll be less back and forth in this game, I know when I'm in a game I tend to contribute a lot to it being a lot of posts because of how I interact with people. I'll have more condensed posts.

I don't see myself in the OP so I hope I'm in :) :)

This is gonna be fun but also hella hard to keep up with

No one has been missed - I've not gotten onto my laptop yet. I don't like editing heavily formatted posts on other devices as I'm guaranteed to screw it up.

Please note that due to user counts observers will not immediately have access to obs chat. This gives them the opportunity to sub into the game if necessary/willing.

Last edited:
Hey. I'm gonna have to /out. Something came up, and I'd rather not be a useless inactive. Sorry!

Good luck, though, everyone!

My only worry is people dropping out cos we've only got 1 replacement
Bianca stay in reps pls be a hero

there's damniel and dolby, but yes if I should be more of a help in replacements (part of three) , that is fine with me i'll /replace for now...

Move me over to replacements please. Like I said, the first like day and a half of the game I'd be completely inactive probably. That would be fixed around day 2 but I don't want to be inactive in the game for that long so I can just fill when/if needed.

where's everybody???
Everyone who's going to sign up for the game has likely already signed up. The only real thing to look at now is whether people will be moving themselves to replacements or observers at this rate. Nothing much to talk about other than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back