• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

i know someone brought this up before but it didnt get much said about which i thought was weird.... but how would Luniel know that being Town might be easier if they have 0 mafia experience ? and he says he's gonna be active but i barely remember him at all when i read through the thread.

- - - Post Merge - - -

im voting Luniel cause i think that might be a newbie scum slip.

I guess its weird and potentially a scum slip. If Luniel could post more as well as other inactives then it'll be easier to identify who is scum.

i know someone brought this up before but it didnt get much said about which i thought was weird.... but how would Luniel know that being Town might be easier if they have 0 mafia experience ? and he says he's gonna be active but i barely remember him at all when i read through the thread.

- - - Post Merge - - -

im voting Luniel cause i think that might be a newbie scum slip.

Or maybe u just want to save ur skin by getting on a nub :^)

I figured someone would eventually vote for me. @toad whats the vote for? Why do you find me suspicious?

I will explain later, aka when I'm home, but I didn't want wagons forming in the others, although a panda lynch would be fine too. Your more recent posts solidified it for me

Voting Panda, sort of jerked by how fast the wagon picked up but here's hoping she's scum I guess.

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually jokes I townread most people on the Panda wagon anyway, think I'll stick

hm Panda wagon is rapidly forming...and I'm not sure how to interpret it.

On the one hand, she seems to have IRL excuses, which can happen to any alignment. But mafs like to hide behind those too.

But then again, one of my suspects is now voting Panda. hmmmm

Still ok with a Panda lynch as long as she's not a lazy PR. If she's a townie, that sucks, but one potential confusing factor out of the way. If she's maf, obvious hell yeah is obvious.

Panda, if you're a PR you should probably claim before more people vote for you. I know this first hand :p

inb4 sussed for asking a PR to out, but if you do that you're being lazy and not realizing the gravity of LYNCHING an non-outted PR vs. lynching a townie.

Voting Panda, sort of jerked by how fast the wagon picked up but here's hoping she's scum I guess.

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually jokes I townread most people on the Panda wagon anyway, think I'll stick

well im not mafia... so thanks.

i told you a damn wagon would start on me, good job Jacob.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tae not gonna provide a reason just gonna slip your vote in there ?

you've all had an opportunity to converse with me and get answers you wanted but instead you stay quite af and just let me sit in here for a couple hours now with basically no one to talk to and you blame me for not having much to say ?

- - - Post Merge - - -

oops i mean Heyden *^

Well who would you prefer being lynched today besides Luniel since pushing for the inactive noob is a bit stupid. I can see how you might have interpreted that as a slip but they've probably played games prior to this offsite the forum.

Also if you're blue it's best you mention that now rather than later.

- - - Post Merge - - -

There's something's about this post that's rubbing me the wrong way

Well who would you prefer being lynched today besides Luniel since pushing for the inactive noob is a bit stupid. I can see how you might have interpreted that as a slip but they've probably played games prior to this offsite the forum.

Also if you're blue it's best you mention that now rather than later.

Cause I'm inactive noob as never been Mafia right... the question was how many games of mafia had you played ? He said 0 he didn't say 0 on tbt or the question wasn't how many games of tbt mafia have you played...

I feel like you really don't want him lynched for some reason, lynching someone who may have slipped and now is inactive cause of it is dumb ? But wanting to lynch me for being more inactive than usually isn't ?

imo if ppl are inactive they will get modkilled soon enough, that's one thing i hate about noobs joining big games bc they dont ever really play they just sign up and dip. y'know.

Actually that is a good point, @Vanilla if you find me scummy because of my tone this game then why not Ness? He's clearly acting more aggressive than me so what makes you think he isn't but I am?

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Vanessa not Vanilla

I am slightly suss of Ness too, but I kind of got the feeling that he's just naturally an aggressive player. However you and a couple others have now said he's acting more aggressive than normal so maybe I should keep that in mind.
I haven't found you very aggressive, just kind of...it's hard to explain. Your post "Why am i always the one put up for lynch first -_-" spoke to me as scummy, I read it as you attempting to appear as an innocent towns-person being unfairly lynched.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Care to explain?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am slightly suss of Ness too, but I kind of got the feeling that he's just naturally an aggressive player. However you and a couple others have now said he's acting more aggressive than normal so maybe I should keep that in mind.
I haven't found you very aggressive, just kind of...it's hard to explain. Your post "Why am i always the one put up for lynch first -_-" spoke to me as scummy, I read it as you attempting to appear as an innocent towns-person being unfairly lynched.

No the true context of that post meant "why tf am i always being sussed first". You say that you find me suspicious but you fail to come up with valid reasons for it and any given are just pathetic nitpicking that makes no sense.

I'm still up for an Bianca lynch. Someone said she gets extremely defensive when accused but I havent seen that at all.

Back