• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading [CATALOGUE] REGAL, MINIMALIST OR LOVELY SET

sarah20x

Mayor of Tulips
Bells
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Cake
Cake
Feedback
100% (19) +
Id like to catalogue harvest set/rococo set

You can catalogue one of mine in return ^_^

Id like to catalogue harvest set/rococo set

You can catalogue one of mine in return ^_^

I have the complete Rococo Set on hand and can order the complete Harvest Set as well. You are more than welcome to catalog both! And I would love to catalog the Minimalist Set! Since, I'll have to order the Harvest Set, should I PM you when it comes in?

Heyy thanks so much!
yeah pm me when it comes in :) ill pm you when i get the neutral wall (the only thing im missing)

ill come over to catalogue the rococo set for now and then you can come to mine to catalogue the minimalist set :)

Heyy thanks so much!
yeah pm me when it comes in :) ill pm you when i get the neutral wall (the only thing im missing)

ill come over to catalogue the rococo set for now and then you can come to mine to catalogue the minimalist set :)

I'm sorry! I'm actually at work! Can check the forums, but not play the game here. I won't be able to play for about 9 hours from now. As soon as I can play though, I'll get everything ordered and TT to get it in. Sorry! I'll PM you later!

I don't know if you still need the Regal carpet or not, but you can come over now if you do.
Also, your inbox is full. ;p

Back