• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cataloging/ keeping track of items

emilythestrange

Bells
Switch
2157-2909-8102
Cherry (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Hi
How is everyone going on with new horizons in regard to the items?
Are you just buying everything everyday
I have before now wrote down all the items in new leaf that I needed left to catalog

I just know soon I’m gonna get confused and purchase stuff that I’ve already bought and immediately sold before

is there a way to keep track?

previously used moridb and acnl Guide app

thanks

I’d be interested in this too, currently I just have a huge list on my tablet that I add to. I buy everything, in every color, so it gets very tedious and confusing.

I’d be interested in this too, currently I just have a huge list on my tablet that I add to. I buy everything, in every color, so it gets very tedious and confusing.
Are you just typing it up in a list for now?

Yeah, very tedious lol. I’ll give that database a try though, thanks tinysaiph!

Oof, just noticed it doesn’t list color variants. Guess I’ll still have to use my own.

Last edited:
I tend to just buy things that I like or think are cute and resell them if I don’t want them just then. I’m not really concerned about obtaining a complete catalog

So far I've just been cross checking with my catalong at the ATM every day and buying anything I haven't already had at some point. I like options and I never know what I might want on down the road.

I still don't have a journal yet but when I do I'll probably just write everything down and keep it with for quick reference.

So I’ve used the villagerdb last night and ticked everything I’ve got - took a while but glad I didn’t leave it any longer! It doesn’t take very long for each one so I’ll do it as I’m playing. Do the colour variations matter ? Can you change the colour yourself ? Do each variations count as a separate item? I bought a tea set and I looked at one in nooks and thought it was a different one but it’s the same just a different colour ?

I'm not really concerned about finishing the catalog, I buy the stuff I think is cute or would be something I'd need later

Back