• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Castelia's Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, this shop sounds pretty neat ^^ Good luck!
I'd love to order an Ice Cream Pack c:

hello~ is it okay if i can buy the sloppy set pack for 800k? if not, that's totally fine 'v' thank you in advance~

I would like to cancel my order for the muumuu dress ! The other girl really wants it so she can have it :D

Please no fighting on my thread. I didnt sa i only have 1 of those. You guys both can have those. And please read the rules first before ordering. If this happens again, I will ignore your orders.

Yes, you can. You will be on the 2nd list of orders since the 1st batch is already full.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, this shop sounds pretty neat ^^ Good luck!
I'd love to order an Ice Cream Pack c:

Thank youuu! You really are my regular shopper! XD

Please no fighting on my thread. I didnt sa i only have 1 of those. You guys both can have those. And please read the rules first before ordering. If this happens again, I will ignore your orders.

What do you mean by packs? Like furniture sets or any items at all? Just making sure so I follow the rules

There are bolded words in the list. That's gonna be the code for it. Just comment the code. So for my shop, I only allow 1 pack at a time. When you receive your order, thats the time you can order another pack again.

So that means I can't order both the gorgeous set and the Muumuu dress, correct? If not then imna go with the gorgous set

Last edited:
Yes, you can. You will be on the 2nd list of orders since the 1st batch is already full.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank youuu! You really are my regular shopper! XD

I'm sorry I wasn't on earlier!, can I still get the princess set I ordered please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back