• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling Cascade's Amiibo Cards Adoption.

OK, please sent TBT before you arrive :3 added you.

How much is Lolly exactly because I couldn't find her image in the tier list. Either because I did not look hard enough or a passed by her image lol.

She's in tier 1 so 60 TBT for her c:

I only have 50 TBT right now, but if you give me a little bit of time, I could get the extra 10 TBT I am missing. Or, if you would consider, I could pay you the 50 TBT now and get Lolly and pay you the 10 TBT as soon as I get it. I know that's a little sketchy, espically online.. But I'll work on the 60 TBT right now

I only have 50 TBT right now, but if you give me a little bit of time, I could get the extra 10 TBT I am missing. Or, if you would consider, I could pay you the 50 TBT now and get Lolly and pay you the 10 TBT as soon as I get it. I know that's a little sketchy, espically online.. But I'll work on the 60 TBT right now

you can send the 50 now if you want :) and 10 after c: gate is open for you.

you can send the 50 now if you want :) and 10 after c: gate is open for you.

Update: I have 56 TBH right now. And I'll be over in just a little bit. Still need to set up and send the TBT :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm ready :) whenever you're open

I'd love to clean my current lurker list since I've finally obtained Fang, and start lurking for Skye. Thank you! :)

Last edited:
Back