Cycling Cascade's Amiibo Cards Adoption.

I can take her :) just give me a few minutes to set up

OK, please sent TBT before you arrive :3 added you.

How much is Lolly exactly because I couldn't find her image in the tier list. Either because I did not look hard enough or a passed by her image lol.

She's in tier 1 so 60 TBT for her c:

I only have 50 TBT right now, but if you give me a little bit of time, I could get the extra 10 TBT I am missing. Or, if you would consider, I could pay you the 50 TBT now and get Lolly and pay you the 10 TBT as soon as I get it. I know that's a little sketchy, espically online.. But I'll work on the 60 TBT right now

I only have 50 TBT right now, but if you give me a little bit of time, I could get the extra 10 TBT I am missing. Or, if you would consider, I could pay you the 50 TBT now and get Lolly and pay you the 10 TBT as soon as I get it. I know that's a little sketchy, espically online.. But I'll work on the 60 TBT right now

you can send the 50 now if you want :) and 10 after c: gate is open for you.

you can send the 50 now if you want :) and 10 after c: gate is open for you.

Update: I have 56 TBH right now. And I'll be over in just a little bit. Still need to set up and send the TBT :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm ready :) whenever you're open

I'd love to clean my current lurker list since I've finally obtained Fang, and start lurking for Skye. Thank you! :)

Last edited:
Forgot to say I'm no longer lurking for Merengue o:

Back