• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Cascade's Amiibo Cards Adoption.

I was just able to acquire Rasher, so I don't need to lurk here anymore and you can take me off the list. Thanks for your service and sorry if it wasted any of your time.

I was just able to acquire Rasher, so I don't need to lurk here anymore and you can take me off the list. Thanks for your service and sorry if it wasted any of your time.

Thanks for letting me know :) Congrats on Rasher.

Chief is in boxes.

I'm so sorry, but I think I may have to give up on replacing Violet with Queenie. Efforts to time travel her out has become an exercise in frustration (when I try to ping, she's either not the one trying to move or she disappears for days on end where you don't see her in town or Main Street [and complains that I ignored her for 2+ weeks! 8!+(# where were you?!]). If it's not too much trouble, I'd like to adopt Cranston instead. I'm at 9 villagers, the only personality I'm missing is Lazy.

Thanks for providing this service~.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry, but I think I may have to give up on replacing Violet with Queenie. Efforts to time travel her out has become an exercise in frustration (when I try to ping, she's either not the one trying to move or she disappears for days on end where you don't see her in town or Main Street [and complains that I ignored her for 2+ weeks! 8!+(# where were you?!]). If it's not too much trouble, I'd like to adopt Cranston instead. I'm at 9 villagers, the only personality I'm missing is Lazy.

Thanks for providing this service~.

Hey, that's fine c: I think Violet loves your town now hehe. I really hope she decide to move out from your town.

Let me know when you're ready to adopt Cranston :)

I'm ready when you are. I want to get this done before I retire the 3DS for the night. I'm also available for the next 2 days (assuming there are no call outs at work) if it's more convenient on your end.

And yea, I guess she does. ^^;; it's not even that I dislike her for any reason (I'm not sending her rotten fruit or hitting her with nets, etc. she didn't hawk any fake art on me or be a jerk to any other villagers); I'm just not that keen on the design of the gorillas.

Last edited:
I'm ready when you are. I want to get this done before I retire the 3DS for the night. I'm also available for the next 2 days (assuming there are no call outs at work) if it's more convenient on your end.

oh gosh, I accidentally move out Cranston :eek: I'm so sorry i forgot he's in boxes already then i TT ahead :(

oh gosh, I accidentally move out Cranston :eek: I'm so sorry i forgot he's in boxes already then i TT ahead :(

D'oh! At least you have his card ^^;. I'm free til Thursday, so anytime before the 28th, 2pm EST is good.

Merry! I just need to tt someone whose moving out and then check for random plot. Then I can adopt her ^^

Back