• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Caroline the Normal Squirrel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vizionari

still not giving up
Bells
Switch
6803-2210-8820
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Black Famous Mushroom
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Mom's Plush
Red Pikmin Easter Egg
Eevee Easter Egg
Aurora Easter Egg
Zen Easter Egg
Galaxy Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (255) +
Well, Caroline is in boxes in my second town, and although I like her, she's not a dream villager of mine, so I'm letting her go ;w;

All I ask is that you give her a nice home, and even though I don't require dreamie proof, I at least want you to have her as a dream villager and that you won't sell her. A donation of either IGB or TBT bells are nice, otherwise she's free :)

I'll be checking back at around 6pm PST since I have practice a little later, so still feel free to post if I'm offline!

Hope someone takes her, I don't want to void this sweet red squirrel ;u;

I've been lurking around for her for a day or two and I'd really like to have her to complete my village. I can pay 1mil IGB if you like, too. Unfortunately I'll only be up for another hour since it's very late here. In that case I hope she gets another good home!

I'd love Caroline! I don't have anything to offer unfortunately.
It's fine if you don't have anything to offer, she is free after all :) I will be back at about 6 pm PST, so if you're still online I will give her to you since you asked first :)
I've been lurking around for her for a day or two and I'd really like to have her to complete my village. I can pay 1mil IGB if you like, too. Unfortunately I'll only be up for another hour since it's very late here. In that case I hope she gets another good home!
If the first person doesn't work out somehow, I will see you :)

It's fine if you don't have anything to offer, she is free after all :) I will be back at about 6 pm PST, so if you're still online I will give her to you since you asked first :)

If the first person doesn't work out somehow, I will see you :)

I've been totally greedy collecting villagers on here tonight. I don't know if I can collect 2 villagers in to the same town before they've moved in, so I think I will have to pass up the opportunity for Caroline anyway. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back