• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

can’t buy spring blossom egg

Beanz

Sophisticated Hi-C drinker
Bells
Switch
1874-6412-6607
Flimsy Watering Can
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
i apologize if this is in the wrong place. i wanted to buy a spring blossom egg with my extra egg currency but when i click on it in the shop it sends me to the description page. i clicked easter and every egg is there except the spring blossom egg, am i missing something?

Hi @Beanz,

The Spring Bloom Easter Egg collectible was exclusive to TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt event in 2022. It is not available to buy this year.

Hi @Beanz,

The Spring Bloom Easter Egg collectible was exclusive to TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt event in 2022. It is not available to buy this year.
that explains a lot then. i thought it was available for purchase since it was right under the chick egg 😅

did you leave it in your cart for an entire year? that's the only explanation I can think of, if I'm understanding this right
no, i went to new shop items page and it was somewhere right under the chick egg and labeled next to it was “3 eggs.” but when i clicked on it, it lead me to its description page and on the top left there was an easter link which lead to this years egg collectibles, i didn’t realize that the spring blossom egg was from last year thus why it wasn’t included. since i made this post they changed it to say sold out.

Back