• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Leaf Town Name: Sycora

New Leaf Character Name: Lars

Friend Code: 2809-8890-5872

What is your favourite part of December?: it used to be the snow, but it rarely snows in my country the last 15 years or so.. :(
now it's just staying inside, with a warm blanket and warm cocoa, whilst snuggling with my cat ^^

Last edited:
New Leaf Town Name: Locktown

New Leaf Character Name: Dona

Friend Code: 1693-1301-1482

What is your favourite part of December?: Christmas dekoration, definitely!!!!!!! Although I have a lot of it, I still buy more every year, And the funny part is I'm not even christian Hahahah I love Christmas everything is so pretty.

New Leaf Town Name: Amity

New Leaf Character Name: Sydney

Friend Code: 1178-1475-5157

What is your favorite part of December?: My favorite part of December is being able to give gifts to others. I love seeing the happiness of their faces when I give them something they really like, it makes me happy to. And I also like the snow, you cannot go wrong with snow.

Last edited:
New Leaf Town Name: La Mina

New Leaf Character Name: Miya

Friend Code: 3695-0136-2527

What is your favourite part of December?: Everything! Snow, hot chocolate, friendly faces, the smell of the air, candy canes... you name it. I love it all.

New Leaf Town Name: Hope

New Leaf Character Name: Maraki

Friend Code: 2079-6864-4951

What is your favourite part of December?:
I think it would be the sensetiaon of relaxation is general.21st century is really stressful to live in,we all know that,so taking some time off during this happy season is one of the best things ever.

New Leaf Town Name: Astoria

New Leaf Character Name: Doodle

Friend Code: 2552-2645-8833

What is your favorite part of December?: Well, for me, I get to visit my family. I only get to see them at Christmas as I live all the way in Hawaii, so for me December signifies family and love and home! I adore talking and being with my siblings and parents, seeing their brilliant Christmas tree my mother carefully decorated, all the lovely foods they make... I just love the way December brings people together! (Also, thanks ~Unicorn~ for doing this, it seems really fun!)

New Leaf Town Name:

New Leaf Character Name: Marinete

Friend Code: 1865-2061-6268

What is your favourite part of December?: Seeing all the festive lights.

New Leaf Town Name: Rosewood

New Leaf Character Name: Cat

Friend Code: 1435 4617 2270

What is your favourite part of December?: Spending Christmas with my Family

New Leaf Town Name:
Chicago
New Leaf Character Name:
Austin
Friend Code:
5301-0517-8474
What is your favourite part of December?:all the countless lights and decorations on everyone's houses, along with the general cheerier mood everyone gets in around the holidays

Last edited:
New Leaf Town Name: Moo !

New Leaf Character Name: Alyssa

Friend Code: 2552-0484-4395

What is your favourite part of December?: My favorite part of December is seeing all the festive decorations !! and also the nicer weather (im in florida)

Last edited:
New Leaf Town Name: Atlantis (like a song, not the lost city xD)

New Leaf Character Name: Chiska

Friend Code: On the left or down below :)

What is your favourite part of December?: Honestly, coming home to my mums for a few days, so I actually get to see her, and seeing my grandparents and the fest of my family! Plus getting to chill with my dog and cats, who are the important ones here ;)

Eh, why not?
New Leaf Town Name: Naxela

New Leaf Character Name: Alexan

Friend Code: 4871-9271-4054

What is your favourite part of December?: Staying inside with hot cocoa and drawing or sewing while snuggled in my blankets with my stuffed animals <3

New Leaf Town Name: Starfall

New Leaf Character Name: Flare

Friend Code: 2363.7048.9404

What is your favourite part of December?: SNOW. Also like it bc of the Winter Solstice/beginning of Winter. :)

New Leaf Town Name: Eastside

New Leaf Character Name: Vickie

Friend Code: 1607 - 4704 - 1985

What is your favourite part of December?: I'm a December baby (born 12/18 a week before Christmas) so that alone makes December my favorite month of the year. ^_^ It's all about the holidays and spending quality time w/ family and friends rather than giving gifts~ December = Winter season = Sweater weather and I love being able to wear sweaters w/ a pair of Uggs this time of year! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back