Looking For Canberra or Deirdre (For Street Pass Items)

cometkid

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hi everyone!! I am looking for either of these villagers as I need an uchi to request some projects! I don?t have any belltree bells but I can trade with in game bells or with some street pass items! I have been cycling through a lot I don?t need that are just taking up space. I will list the ones I have below! Thank you very much for reading and have a great day! :)

Indigo Balloon x2
Bunny Indigo Balloon
Blue Balloon
Heart Blue Balloon
Bunny Blue Balloon
Bunny Pink Balloon
Yellow Pinwheel
Bubble Wand x2
Tweeter
Vanilla Soft Serve x2
Vanilla Ice Cream
Lemon Double Scoop

Hi there! I can give you Deirdre if you’d like. I’m fine with any amount of igb. Thank you!

Hi there! I can give you Deirdre if you?d like. I?m fine with any amount of igb. Thank you!

Hi!! Thank you so much! How many bells would you like? I can go up to a few million! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there! I can give you Deirdre if you’d like. I’m fine with any amount of igb. Thank you!
I saw your post about selling villagers and it seems I do have 5 bells on this forum! I can send those if you like but I haven’t done it before so you’ll have to show me how! Or we can stick with in-game bells, whatever you wish! :)

Lol, I don’t think I got it but it’s no problem! You can have her for free. <3<3

It’s no problem! Don’t worry about it lol. <3 I’m giving Chrissy to someone right now, so I’ll be ready with Deirdre in about 7 minutes. :D

Thank you! I received you second try lol. Getting her in boxes right now!

Oh good! Yes the first time I put an I instead of an L at the start of your name! I’ll send you the rest of the bells as I get them if thats ok! :)

Thank you so much! That’s so sweet of you! I’m opening my gates rn!

Back