Green Feather
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
I've unintentionally voided some popular villagers in my town, such as Peanut and Fang. I was wondering if they'd ever move back into my town? I sort of want Fang to come back as I'm seeing him almost everyday on my mainstreet. On the other side, I also have some villagers in the void that I do not want to return...

They can move back once you have cycled 16 villagers after them.
It's unlikely they will randomly plot or show up in your campsite so you'd be better off keeping a look out on the villager trading board.

They can move back once you have cycled 16 villagers after them.
It's unlikely they will randomly plot or show up in your campsite so you'd be better off keeping a look out on the villager trading board.

Thank you! What do you think would happen if I came across a different Fang in boxes and invited him to move in? Would the remaining Fang in my void/cycle disappear??

Thank you! What do you think would happen if I came across a different Fang in boxes and invited him to move in? Would the remaining Fang in my void/cycle disappear??

They wouldn't ask to move in.

Sadly..you would still need to cycle 16. The move in dialog won't show up until they are erased from mainstreet through cycling.

Last edited:
Back