Cycling Can someone trustworthy to hold Zucker?

Awe I'm sorry about that :(
Keep in mind you also have to cycle through 16 villagers too >.<

I would hold him for you, but I hardly TT (most like 2 days ahead)

I'd help you out but I probably would get too attached to him lol

Awe I'm sorry about that :(
Keep in mind you also have to cycle through 16 villagers too >.<

I would hold him for you, but I hardly TT (most like 2 days ahead)

Yeah, I realize that! I will put him in my other town when he is ready :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd help you out but I probably would get too attached to him lol

Haha well we wouldn't want that! I love him xD

I can hold him. It'll save me the 8 villager problem when this stubborn villager moves. (I cycle and have given away many high-name critters; I don't get attached unless they're *mine*. I foster on occasion and you wouldn't be my first)

Just incase my problem comes back, maybe get TARDIS too hold him ><
I wouldn't want to lose another one of your villagers again!

Yeah, I realize that! I will put him in my other town when he is ready :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha well we wouldn't want that! I love him xD

I tried to reply to your PM but your inbox is full. Yes, I can come get him now. I'll just tell him to stay till you tell me you're ready for him.

He'll be buddies with Beau till they both go home. ^_^ (I have a Beau in both towns and that's one Beau too many)

Thanks to everyone who was willing to help! Tardis has let him stay with her for a little while, so thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

He'll be buddies with Beau till they both go home. ^_^ (I have a Beau in both towns and that's one Beau too many)

Haha, aww! That's good news :) I have Beau in the town Zucker will be moving to, so they will always be together! LOL!

In the earliest cycling days, I did more "foster care" -- which is basically what Zucker is, since I don't take reservations for villagers that randomly move in or come in from campsite, but these already have homes, they just need a place to stay till they're ready. One of my team cyclers even has a whole town dedicated to foster care of dreamies. She's not feeling well and is probably asleep for another hour but if you wanna drop by the thread and check in on our cycling and on Zucker, just lemme know. ^_^

Back