Can someone make me an Avatar or signature

reedstr16

Bells
Can someone make me an avatar ro signature related to pokemon heart gold and soul silver please? thanks so much! i am trying to find some pictures of the logo but cant find it so i will look more and if anybody else has found them then i would like it if you could post them.

ricano4life said:
I'll give it a try... give me some time ok?
ok thanks... just pm me when you get it ok? and other people can make them too and then i will decide which one is the best

I think TBT is going through one of its signature crazes, everyone's making them, wanting to know how to make them and requesting people to make them.

Shame most people that are making them fail epicly XD

Jas0n said:
I think TBT is going through one of it's signature crazes, everyone's making them, wanting to know how to make them and requesting people to make them.

I'm one of the signature failers, and I'm proud of it!

Jas0n said:
I think TBT is going through one of its signature crazes, everyone's making them, wanting to know how to make them and requesting people to make them.

i would make my own if i had photoshop but i dont

Here you are
Reed.jpg

ha, keep in mind that it is my first signature project. If you want any fixings in it or change of design, let me know.

Ricano4life won, I give in! *waves white flag*
I have a Math test to study for, an English assignment, and a Spanish project to do, so I don't have time to make one. Sorry.

pear40 said:
I have a Math test to study for, an English assignment, and a Spanish project to do, so I don't have time to make one. Sorry.
>=]

haha let me know if you want a different one, Reed

ricano4life said:
pear40 said:
>=]

haha let me know if you want a different one, Reed
ya its pretty good, you can try and make another one but you dont have to, thanks!

Back