• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Can someone make me a sig?

Stuck On Repeat

Bells
Can it have Family Force 5 on it? That and my username in a cool font and a cool background. (Blue, please.) I'll give you bells for it.

I can try.

EDIT:

Done :D

URL: http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/9656/familyc.png

Preview:

familyc.png

Is that what you wanted, if not sorry?

>: D said:
Nikoking said:
familyc.png

Here's my try. >: D
Nice job, so what did you learn today? To copy picture urls from other people and claim them as yours?
You should be saying that to shiny star...it's clear that she copied me. >: D
Even if that is your signature, it still is just a horrid signature.

Nikoking said:
Nikoking said:
familyc.png

Here's my try. >: D
Nice job, so what did you learn today? To copy picture urls from other people and claim them as yours?
You should be saying that to shiny star...it's clear that she copied me. >: D
Even if that is your signature, it still is just a horrid signature.
Okay then, it's hers. >: D

Yes it's mine, I did not copy anyone I thought of it myself, she didn't say how she wanted it, she could tell us more, I just did what she asked for, nothing else added on. She asked for that. Maybe she will like it, you don't know until she says. If she doesn't like it she could make one herself.

Back