• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Can Someone Help Me Catalog These???

Kyuu

Magical Girl Contractor
Bells
Small Mailbox
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Feedback
90% (8) +
I need to just simply catalog a few series/items if anyone has the time to let me do this I'd love to pay at least 100k to just pick up and drop the items! If you have the single items I'm looking for I will pay whatever is appropriate!

(This includes the ENTIRE set as in the wallpaper and flooring!)

Looking for...

Full sets w/ wallpaper and flooring

Polka Dot Series
Exotic Series
Notebook JP DLC Set
Sleek Series
Astro Series

W/Out Wallpaper and Flooring

Harvest Series
Lovely Series
Bear Set
Bonsai Set
Zen Set

Single Items

Teacher's Chair
Teacher's Desk
Deer Scare
Tea Vase
Tokonoma
Tatami Bed
Tall Lantern
Left/Right Platform
School Desk
School Chair
School Speaker
Flower Chair
Flower Table

Here is a list of the sets so you may find them and see what they contain http://moridb.com/items/sets/

Thanks!

I have the deer scare, tall lantern, tea vase, and the complete lovely series! I also have more than half of the exotic series, if you'd like that as well. c:
edit* actually I have all the exotic series

Last edited:
I have the deer scare, tall lantern, tea vase, and the complete lovely series! I also have more than half of the exotic series, if you'd like that as well. c:
edit* actually I have all the exotic series

Sure! I would love to thanks! How does 230k sound? >.<

Back