• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Can only type backwards?

Fang4Ever

привет ! ♡
Bells
Switch
2781-3455-2902
Tasty Cake
The last problem has been solved,but now,I can't move properly.The character just goes to the same side of the map,even though I'm clearly turning the control stick in the right direction.

Please help,I don't want to reset my game because the town had Pinky in it.

Last edited:
I tried a different controller (I have,like,a stash of them) and it started working again.Thanks for your help!

When you turn on your Wii, don't touch the control stick. As the Wii sets up, it assumes the direction the Nunchuk is at is neutral, so if it's tilted to the left, putting the stick back in the center causes the Wii to read it as moving to the right. Wavebirds do the same thing.

The last problem has been solved,but now,I can't move properly.The character just goes to the same side of the map,even though I'm clearly turning the control stick in the right direction.

Please help,I don't want to reset my game because the town had Pinky in it.

I have this problem sometimes too. I think it has to do with the nunchuk controller.

Yep yep. Happened to me with Super Mario Galaxy plenty of times. Question: Does taking out the Nun and putting it right back in fix the problem? Don't play Wii much anymore so I forget :/

Unplugging and replugging usually works for me.
It's an odd bug that happens to a lot of people.

Back