• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Campsite invites and tting backwards

Classygirl

Bells
Lobo
Mint
November Birthstone (Topaz)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Spring Shamrock
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
January Birthstone (Garnet)
If you invite someone from camp and then go a day backwards and then forwards will this mess things up for them plotting?

Oh weird thing happened, I had a town named Fayette as was going to use it when my fianc? finally has time to play anyway so that town is done and waiting in my new play town I named my character Fayet and Sprinkles agrees to move in and says..You are my name. Then what a coincidence! I'm introduces self. I guess it is Fate. May be a typical thing but struck me strange like she recognized the meaning of a misspelled word name. Oh well just funny.

I haven't done it, but it seems well established that the game will treat one day back the same as one day forward. So I don't see why it would mess up plotting. They might plot "sooner" than you expect, however.

Back