CAMPERS WHY

Blu-chu

Amnesiac Mayor
Bells
Winter Mittens
Gaahhhh, why, why, whhyyy.
Colton. DON'T COME HERE UNTIL MERENGUE MOVED OUT. D':

Why did he have to come in my campsite now? This is torture... just watching him walk around gleefully in his little orange camp is making me so angry I think I might go hit Merengue on the head. ;-; I mean, I don't have anything against her, but I don't really care for the shortcake rhino... *sobs*

Have you had this happen to you before? Some camper that you wanted a lot come into your campsite with your villager full?! This.. Animal Crossing... this is just cruel.

That happened to me before. I had lionel moving out in a few days and some camper was in town. I thought it was an ugly villager when i went in but it was Daisy...it hurt me so much to TT to get lionel out but as well lose my possible only chance to get daisy D':

That happened to me before. I had lionel moving out in a few days and some camper was in town. I thought it was an ugly villager when i went in but it was Daisy...it hurt me so much to TT to get lionel out but as well lose my possible only chance to get daisy D':

Wow, that sounds like it stunk. Dx Sorry to hear that! Were you ever able to get Lionel out?

Something like this has happened to me before. When I first got new leaf I didn't know that you could move in villagers from the campsite. I found Rocco in my tent one day (he was my favorite villager since '05) and I was really upset that I couldn't have him.

Later on I was kicking myself for not knowing that I could have easily moved him in.

Last edited:
The first time I saw Ankha...she was camping & my town was full. ;.; I was so mad. I did eventually get her though. & now I don't ever look in the camp if my town is full. I know it's just a game, but nope.

Happened to me with Carmen. I had just moved someone else in and BOOM, there is Carmen suddenly, all gap-toothy and perfect. I just about dropped dead.

YES. I spent two months resetting the campsite looking for Kyle and he only showed up when my town was full. I was so unbelievably mad. I just swallowed my pride and adopted him here lmao

I've never had that happen to me.

I would cry if Melba or Felicity was in my campsite while I had ten villagers.

I had cheif vist twice in a row in the campsite while trying to get my 10th to move out.
I wanted him bad lol

I'm always scared to go into the tent when I have 10 villagers. I still go in; I'm curious and can't help myself. When I have 10 villagers, though, I pray that someone "ugly" will be in there. LOL

I've had Tia, Stitches, Marshal, and even Julian show up all while I was at max capacity by "technicality" because someone was still in the process of moving out :( it wasn't too bad for me with Marshal and Julian since they're not dreamies but they're neat villagers nonetheless!

Thankfully though my 2nd town had Tia as a starting villagers (ฅ́˘ฅ̀) ♡ and I was able to personality reset til the game threw Stitiches in town :)

I've never had that happen to me.

I would cry if Melba or Felicity was in my campsite while I had ten villagers.
Lucky! xD I've had Melba visit me before... when I had ten villagers. adflkjadf;ljadsjkl :mad: Sometimes it seems that the campers actually become cuter when your town is full.

I had cheif vist twice in a row in the campsite while trying to get my 10th to move out.
I wanted him bad lol
Never had Chief visit, but always wanted him too. Sorry to hear that! xD I'd cry if he came while I had ten.

I'm always scared to go into the tent when I have 10 villagers. I still go in; I'm curious and can't help myself. When I have 10 villagers, though, I pray that someone "ugly" will be in there. LOL
Same. I guess the saying "Curiosity killed the cat" works here in a way. xD That is, if the camper isn't ugly!

Back