Spring Bloom Easter Egg
Perfect Pear
Perfect Cherry
Perfect Orange
Isabelle
Purple Balloon
Tasty Cake
Waluigi Easter Egg
Is there any way I can get them without hacking because i like them :)

Outside of waiting for them to show up in the shops, you can always trade for them if you play online.

Thanks, but I mean these (epilepsy warning btw)
and in this video at 1:56
. What confuses me about second video is she has them on her non-modded island :/

My first time seeing those, but I think itโ€™s safe to say that there isnโ€™t any way to get those items without hacking/modding your game. Those items are only available in their โ€œregularโ€ form in the non-hacked/modded game. Sorry!

The hacked Crescent-moon Chair is pretty neat, though.

Thanks, but I mean these (epilepsy warning btw)
and in this video at 1:56
. What confuses me about second video is she has them on her non-modded island :/
Bahaha, okay I feel validated that you weren't just looking for random camouflaged patterned items in game.

In any case, wow!!! I haven't really looked at modded AC games but ... interesting! (made my eyes hurt a bit, ngl)
This was in the description of the first video you linked!
Keep in mind that these Camo Items are not naturally found in the game and have had their inner values adjusted. This is just a display to showcase how fun this lack of texture is. If you have access to these, please do not exploit others by trading them for crazy amounts of in-game currency. Thanks.
On Reddit, I saw some comments from people saying Camo items are glitched items and unobtainable through legitimate means.

Last edited:
Oh ok. Sorry, for assuming. I'm not too involved in the modding side of New Horizons so I didn't know. They look really cool though.

Ok, just still confused how she got them on her non modded island, maybe through trading which is what I was hoping for. Iโ€™m looking to get a switch and mod it anyway!

Back