Mafia Call the Ships to Port: Game Thread - END GAME - TOWN VICTORY!

Oh okay I wasn't expecting to take up to this but I'm of course also down with an Amanda lynch. Kayla suddenly making a short case against her instead of me makes sense to me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also glow I never claimed to be genius town either but again you're in no way great town this game.

not changing my amanda vote until I hear some explanation about this bomb. I'm taking it as a joke or scum Heyden trying to save her last second :lemon:

20 minutes until EoD right? yeah there's not much time

Also yeah wtf are you even talking about Heyden. We've already had enough of a bomb already with Punchy.

And I'm changing my vote to Amanda if just because Kayla's gonna be all 'hurr Dad is splitting his vote again and staying away from his partner!'

I'll be pissed if it were Kayla/Antonio or Kayla/Ryumia though but whatever my PoE still says Kayla/Amanda.

I can?t tell if Amanda?s still catching up or gave up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

whatever idc

It was the former, for what it's worth. I have never 'given up' in a Mafia game as any alignment (including ****ing Traitor and considering the stuff I had going on irl during that, it's hilarious from my PoV that y'all would think it's likely - not just possible which of course it is- but *likely* that I have done so here. Thanks for making me laugh, however unintentionally!

:D

Glad to hear you are doing all right and that the emergency has been contained. Family and irl stuff definitely comes before any mafia game.

What are your opinions of the Dad v. ILY war? Who do you want lynched? And icymi we're all voting for you so yeah

My opinions of Dad and Kayla's (mammoth) War of the Wallposts
- I really appreciate the inclination to be thorough, I personally am pedantic to a fault. But sheesh.

- If one of them is Town, I HIGHLY recommend they evaluate how helpful vs harmful their conduct and contributions were to this game because I would have expected better from both of them considering the previous games of their's that I have looked at.

- if BOTH of them are somehow (how would that even be possible??) Town then yikes. It's possibly just my irl stress talking and colouring my reading of their content but ya, I consider their play - seperately and together - to have included an alarming amount of Anti-Town conduct, whether intentionally or otherwise. Scum causing so much confusion, generating so much repetitious content makes sense to me but I simply cannot fathom the lack of long-term perspective from each of them as Town

Just vote Dad he?s scum xDD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Guys vote Dad, Amanda has a bomb on her

- - - Post Merge - - -

Guys vote Dad, Amanda has a bomb on her

I WHAT?? What are you talking about? Is this another ridiculous reaction test?? Coz there isn't time for this so what are you doing???

Aww, Amanda. I hope its only good news for you from here on out. I'm happy to hear you & your loved ones are safe. Please do keep us updated on the Discord Mafia server. I really hope we hear from you soon. <3 I agree with Evan, you definitely made the right choice to put this game as a lesser priority to the emergency you're dealing with. You were so sweet to all of us in this game. Please take care <3.

Ah thanks for your kind words.

You've had a lot of time to catch up though. Although I know IRL can happen sometimes. But you also said that you had spent hours reading the thread so I would expect some thoughts or stance to be taken in regards to what you read.

You've had a lot of time to catch up though. Although I know IRL can happen sometimes. But you also said that you had spent hours reading the thread so I would expect some thoughts or stance to be taken in regards to what you read.

Rather than that giant excuse paragraph.

Back