• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

[Buying[ Shiny Pokemon for TBT Bells

Boycrosser

Flawless
Bells
Cake
Feedback
100% (31) +
As the title says. :) I don't got a single shiny yet so I'm interested in nearly all of them.

Maaaybe interested in Swadloon but i dont know :s
What is ut?

as Vexnir said
I also have other shinies but I use them in competitive
I have a shiny fully EV trained Heidreigon (EVs in SPA and SP I think... I don't know, I followed one of the smogon sets when training it so it's as good as you can get in terms of battling potential. I also have a fully EV trained Houndoom, I was going to use it in competitive as well, but I haven't found the necessary mega stone. OH I ALMOST FORGOT I have a level 100 meowth shiny - fully EV trained. I didn't want to evolve it because I prefer a meowth to its evolution :) )

Alright, I want to purchase my first shiny ever. Anyone who can offer me a cute shiny? :)
Thanks for every offer, by the way. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand bump. ;)

how much would you be willing to pay for it? i have almost any shiny pokemon you could ask for

Back